PDA

View Full Version : The Good Neighbor - Movie

Kimbo
09-25-2016, 01:36 AM
The Good Neighbor is a 2016 American thriller film

Directed: Kasra Farahani

Stars: James Caan, Logan Miller and Keir Gilchrist

Plot: Ethan (Miller) and Sean (Gilchrist) are tech-savvy high-school teens who decide to prank their neighbor, Harold Grainey (Caan), by convincing him that his house is haunted. When Grainey leaves home one afternoon, the two set up equipment to simulate the haunting, as well as hidden cameras with which to broadcast Grainey's reactions. They soon realize that Grainey was the wrong person to target.

My Take: It has been awhile since a movie takes you one way and completely surprises you. I can't say too much without giving away the ending so I won't, It is a must watch thriller with a story. The story like all good thrillers will keep you captivated, slow parts (scenes) in some areas but come on!!! it has James freaking Caan starring in it. I recommend watching it with your significant other on a dark and rainy night :eek:

Laser Grade: 7.8 out of 10 Stars

ilan
09-30-2016, 11:09 AM
Watched it yesterday. It is a decent offering. The Good Neighbor is a bit reminiscent of Disturbia, which I liked a bit better because the kids' characters were more fully developed, there were a couple of interesting, somewhat developed subplots, and the ending was more pleasing -- bass ackwards to this one in many respects.

ilan
10-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Boy, doesn't a clown bring back pleasant memories of your younger years...or possibly not!

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p499/ilansovan528/Clown_zpsxwlrvcnk.jpg

Kimbo
10-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Feel like watching Killer Klowns from outer space, one of my favorites!!!LOL

wickedjoker
10-04-2016, 08:30 PM
LOL I have not seen that forever such a great flick..... Love blood sucking clowns!

Feel like watching Killer Klowns from outer space, one of my favorites!!!LOL

ilan
10-04-2016, 08:59 PM
That is one scary looking clown. Great looking make up. I think I would get out the club, use it and ask questions later.

Agreed...Killer Clowns is a hoot!