PDA

View Full Version : hard to find VPN address that will make this service work

daddyrat50
09-11-2016, 03:18 AM
First i am using STB newest version with a firestick with 10 meg internet speed, for several months now i can only get mine to work with a VPN.I have a dd-wrt router configured PTP i have not tryed to configure using open VPN. I am on rocket server 11. I am currently subscriibed to pure VPN service, hope i am allowed to say these names. There is only about 3 addresses on this service that will make my service work and have a lot of dropping connections. So i now have tryed a month sub to ip vanish and have not found ONE address that will makes this service work. I used to be able for this to work not even have to have a vpn. With my isp all i get is black screens and i have tryed over 50 address between these two VPN services and only a few will even work it. I am sure this probably has something to do with my actual location and actual locations of rocket servers. Any input on this problem would be appreciated. Also is anyone else having these issues. If these small number of ip address ever stops working i will be in the dark with this service permantly. I might add when i am on one of my three address that works it. the service works very well.

daddyrat50
09-12-2016, 02:12 AM
Hard to beleive that i am only one that has seen this problem