PDA

View Full Version : I need a tv guide confirmation

djsolospins
08-29-2016, 03:35 PM
Can anyone please confirm whether their TV Guide is working. I would like to know whether it is working on stb emulators or mag boxes.... I contacted the papiao site and they told me that I was the only one reporting this type of issue which I which I find very hard to believe because I can see all the other posts... would be nice to know if anybody did have their TV Guide working on an stb or mag please and thank you...

jropps
08-29-2016, 06:06 PM
@djsolospins:
As you noted in ur post above, others, myself included, have not had any EPG/Guide info since Monday, 22 AUG 2016 on the MAG254 STB's, in my particular case, none on 3 MAG254 STB's in different geolocations and on different NFPS portals , and from what I've read, other brands/models of STB's are missing all EPG/Guide data too.

I'm not certain what the exact rules/stipulations are for copying/pasting post info from another site, so I will refrain from doing so for the time being.

However, since this issue was officially acknowledged recently on the main site, here is a paraphrased retelling of what that announcement contained:

On the main site, the site admin (nfps) posted an official acknowledgment of the missing EPG issue on 28 AUG 2016, stating that:

[They] are currently experiencing problems with the IPTV EPG source, and [their] tech team [are] working hard to get the problem solved soon.

[They] apologize for this inconvenience and thank [everyone] for being patient.

Hope this helps!:D

Go Vegan
08-29-2016, 06:37 PM
Well finally, it took a week for them to acknowledge this? I have been talking with other iptv providers and they have no epg problem. This seems to be unique to rocket, Not sure about NFPS. I have rocket, is there anyone with no epg who has NFPS ?

ilan
08-29-2016, 06:54 PM
Depends on what you are using. Some of the boxes are having the same issues across all services. However, Kodi PVR Stalker client and IPTV Simple client (in conjunction with IPTV Stalker Plus) can obtain the EPG Ninja guide.

djsolospins
08-30-2016, 12:50 AM
Thanks guys for all the input .!!

mixterz
08-30-2016, 01:02 PM
surely they knew it was down. we're all on the same service here so they must see the epg from their end also down.
its also reported on iptvprivateserver official forum.
i have two other mag services with zero problems or epg issues .
this service is cheap but still its no were near the best in terms of support.