PDA

View Full Version : list indices must be integers, not str

sfipricej
08-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Just installed kodi with the firetvguru build on a tablet, same way as 2 other tablets.

I'm getting the error list indices must be integers, not str with using client IPTV STALKER PLUS

The weird part about the error is I'm getting it randomly on separate channels..
The weirdest part is if I try the channel again after getting the error, the channel streams fine..

I'll do a fresh install again tomorrow, as well as save a copy of the log to post here...

dara
08-27-2016, 01:39 AM
Have you done a search for that issue on the forum?

ADP0361
08-27-2016, 02:14 AM
Is the solution to this problem still only using the option posted by "Couch Potatoe". I have had this issue for approx. one week. I would rather wait for an official solution presented by the service to whom I actually paid. They are aware of this error, and I'm hoping and expecting an update will be put into thier repository with a fix.

sfipricej
08-29-2016, 04:28 PM
Yes Dara, I did do some research. I didn't have this issue previously so I'm not sure why I'm getting this now. From what the search I did gathered it's only happening on a single device. I saw it was a problem on a single rocket server, and since I'm on iptv66 and there's no other servers to switch to in order to see if the problem goes away I came here.

ADP0361
I feel the same way. I would think an official solution by the iptv services would be available by now.