PDA

View Full Version : Everytime I restart the fire tv I have to reset iptv

quique18
08-24-2016, 01:52 AM
I have seen many posts about this issue but no solution. I have a fire tv 1st gen running the latest version of the stb emulator all the settings are entered correctly and I am able to watch tv. However if I unplug the fire tv to move to another room then I have to do an iptv reset and enter donation number again because it comes up saying contact provider. I am using a mac address with the prefix 00:1a:78. I see this happens with Android boxes too. Any chance someone knows why this happens and how to stop this from reoccurring? Thank you.

hotwarmguy
08-24-2016, 11:11 PM
I have seen many posts about this issue but no solution. I have a fire tv 1st gen running the latest version of the stb emulator all the settings are entered correctly and I am able to watch tv. However if I unplug the fire tv to move to another room then I have to do an iptv reset and enter donation number again because it comes up saying contact provider. I am using a mac address with the prefix 00:1a:78. I see this happens with Android boxes too. Any chance someone knows why this happens and how to stop this from reoccurring? Thank you.

This happens to my android box too.
it is kind of annoying.

Marley
08-25-2016, 04:05 AM
dont turn box off leave in standby

floder2
08-25-2016, 04:13 AM
dont turn box off leave in standby

Is that the permanent solution or are they going to fix the problem ???

sfipricej
08-25-2016, 07:08 AM
I have a similar problem, mostly when moving my fire tv into my taxi cab and back inside my house at the end of my shift.. I end up having to switch my mac or reset iptv every time I switch wifi networks... STBEmu even sometimes makes me restart it 2 to 4 times to even get it to load properly. Really weird on having to switch mac's each time I move to a different ip address just started in the last week or so...

apun
08-25-2016, 09:08 PM

Side Load Kodi and use Stalker Client, works fine for me on the fire Tv Stick.

quique18
08-25-2016, 11:30 PM
Stb emulator loads the channels much better. If only they would solve that issue. Works great on the mag254