PDA

View Full Version : Placed order and recieved email, but No Information

realbigg
08-06-2016, 10:53 PM
I purchased a 1 month subscription and everything went through. The money is out of my Visa card and I got an email saying that 1 Route was assigned.

At the bottom of the email it said:

Please use the following IPTV + Free IKS Route(s) as the Username and Password in your Receiver:
No.

Username and Password
MAC Address

But as you can see.. there is no Donation Number or UN or Password or MAC Address.

Can anybody help with what I should do or how can I get this information I am needed in order to setup IPTV Stalker Plus.

Thanks!

catz
08-07-2016, 01:09 AM
In aq PM send me the email you were sent.

realbigg
08-07-2016, 01:14 AM
In aq PM send me the email you were sent.

I just PM you... Thank you for the reply...

Reaper
08-07-2016, 02:28 PM
I purchased a 1 month subscription and everything went through. The money is out of my Visa card and I got an email saying that 1 Route was assigned.

At the bottom of the email it said:

Please use the following IPTV + Free IKS Route(s) as the Username and Password in your Receiver:
No.

Username and Password
MAC Address

But as you can see.. there is no Donation Number or UN or Password or MAC Address.

Can anybody help with what I should do or how can I get this information I am needed in order to setup IPTV Stalker Plus.

Thanks!

Did you ever get your code ?

realbigg
08-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Did you ever get your code ?

No I did not. I am still waiting.....

Reaper
08-07-2016, 04:38 PM
I am waiting also....And its alot more than 1 code

Reaper
08-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Ok...I received mine....So you should receive yours shortly

crazed 9.6
08-07-2016, 04:57 PM
realbigg had sent me a message already, but it included no info to go by

I would need something in order to do any searches :)

Marley
08-07-2016, 04:57 PM
need to give it some time and all super mods can help you if need be

realbigg
08-07-2016, 06:37 PM
I am waiting also....And its alot more than 1 code

When did you place your order? I placed Mine on Friday Night.

crazed 9.6
08-07-2016, 06:42 PM
When did you place your order? I placed Mine on Friday Night.

I have sent a request to server administration about your Order realbigg.
I do not know why it is not showing up on the system yet, but I will find out
Sorry about the delay, but I am on this :)

realbigg
08-08-2016, 07:00 PM

Thank You! I sure appreciate it. I will reply back if I get another email with information. Thank You!

gurbina93
08-08-2016, 07:53 PM
Same thing over here... Placed order 30 hours ago, no email with donation number so far..

musatanee
08-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Hello I have the same issue with my order aswell. Any info would be good !

catz
08-08-2016, 10:27 PM
You all know it is posted that it may take 24 to 48 hrs and some times it may take up ton72 hrs.Ordering on the week end adds to the time to receive.

gurbina93
08-08-2016, 11:54 PM
When you are new and you just paid... and then you see all the posts in the forum about the issues with papiao servers being down/slow and webpages timing out might be a bit stressing for a first timer :p
But it helps a lot a supermod telling us that this is normal, plus I have seen that the community has a lot of support :D

musatanee
08-09-2016, 01:23 AM
Hey thanks for the info rockycat ! Im gonna wait the 24 to 48 hours. Do you know if we are going to get another email or will the code show up when we try link a mac address ? Any info would be great !

realbigg
08-09-2016, 03:44 PM
I still have not received anymore information from anybody.

realbigg
08-10-2016, 02:43 PM

I still have no additional Email. It has now been 120 Hours since I have submitted my payment and the money was take from my Visa Card.

Any Update would be appreciated.

catz
08-10-2016, 03:07 PM
All donations will be taken care of. Remember week end donations take longer to get processed.

trigger
08-10-2016, 09:34 PM
I am reading this as I consider trying this for the first time on my new Avov. Rockycat--tell us WHY it takes server admin so long to process an order. Is it that you are understaffed or what?

ADP0361
08-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Just renewed for another 90 days via IKS66.com. Absolutely no problem, immediately went thru and days already added. Still the most reliable and "pretty" consistent service out there.

ilan
08-10-2016, 09:47 PM
I am reading this as I consider trying this for the first time on my new Avov. Rockycat--tell us WHY it takes server admin so long to process an order. Is it that you are understaffed or what?
As a rule, there isn't a problem. Otherwise, this site would be swimming in messages about Donation issues. From time to time, however, there's a chink in the armor, and the Super Mods work hard to get those cases resolved.

musatanee
08-11-2016, 12:55 AM
I got another email today with my code so its up and running now !

realbigg
08-11-2016, 09:40 PM
I got my email today with the Route #... But It did not have a MAC Address. I went to add the MAC Address but every time I enter the MAC Address it tells me that it was unsuccessfull. Am I doing something wrong?

catz
08-11-2016, 11:20 PM
What do you have for the first 6 numbers/letters?

abzlad
08-12-2016, 12:05 AM
5 days, still waiting. Not even confirmation email

Marley
08-12-2016, 01:27 AM
send any super mod a pm with all you info they will help

Marley
08-12-2016, 01:28 AM
abzlad in pm send me all you info and start your own thread thats hijacking

abzlad
08-12-2016, 05:58 AM
I did start my own thread and it has been ignored

ilan
08-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Did you send ASFT the information?

Marley
08-12-2016, 03:50 PM
abzlad info is sent in its down for me to check so hold on all will be fixed

abzlad
08-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Many thanks asft

crazed 9.6
08-13-2016, 03:01 AM
nothing has been ignored abzlad
Your payment did not go thru. That array message was correct.
I have already sent a request to server administration about this, just for conformation. But I did not get a response , which I usually do not when the payment does not show on the system. Which means the administration has not seen it and it did not get past the payment gateway you used.
Contact them at the their gateway email to verify this.
You did not tell me which gateway was used. It would be easepay or Globebill or etc... The server administration did not send that array message to you, the gateway portal did. That is where the money stopped.
Your online bank info you sent me is not something that shows that payment was taken. It is just an online splash page with an order number and an ammount.
Check into that deeper, maybe go to your bank for conformation, instead of online.
I have had some members report to me that indeed the card was not charged, even thou they saw that same online banking order.

Please look deeper into the charge on the card.
The array message was correct. The payment never went passed the gateway portal.

added note..
realbigg has almost gotten his working now, his current issue was he was not using the correct MAC prefix.
00:1A:78 is the correct one, as he knows now :)

Marley
08-13-2016, 03:21 AM
oh yea and i didnt read said please order again using a different card must be international card

abzlad
08-13-2016, 04:24 AM
I did tell you I used easepay.

The money left my account on the 9th August.

JUST CHECKED AGAIN NOW. YOU HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY. I HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH THE DETAILS. I HAVE TAKEN A CREDIT CARD SCREEN GRAB OF MY ACCOUNT SHOWING THE MONEY HAS LEFT.

WANNA SEE IT?

abzlad
08-13-2016, 12:14 PM
Just spoke with my Credit Card company again. It is definitely at International card and the payment has been approved by them. The payment is pending from your side (Payease) it can take anything upto 10 days. I have done my bit.

crazed 9.6
08-14-2016, 09:03 PM
Just spoke with my Credit Card company again. It is definitely at International card and the payment has been approved by them. The payment is pending from your side (Payease) it can take anything upto 10 days. I have done my bit.

I just now rechecked on this and still nothing shows on the iptv66 system

Contact Payease thru an email and they will tell you exactly the status of the payment.
Payease is not the iptv66 server administration, it is a service they use.

catz
08-14-2016, 11:36 PM
The pay portals seem to be down and have been reported.

abzlad
08-17-2016, 08:47 PM
I have contacted them and they said they would release the funds.

It's been 11 days. If they don't sort it out by tomorrow I'm going to cancel and start again. What payment gateway do you suggest other than payease as they seem crap