PDA

View Full Version : New User, Buy TvOnline4 or TvOnline+?

Jagstyles
07-13-2016, 06:17 PM
Have many of the issues been resolved with TvOnline4? i was considering purchasing this box and I'm completely new to IPTV world. Any recommends/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Marley
07-13-2016, 06:20 PM
hold off on this box till 19 till new server is up i would wait till then to make sure

Jagstyles
07-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Thanks @asft Is that the date Avov is putting the new server live? Also, any truth to the rumors they were shut down or is it simply that their website was hacked - read a lot of posts on this forum both ways on this issue. Lastly, how does the monthly subscription work? Who are payments made to and how are they made?

Thanks

ottme2
07-13-2016, 06:51 PM
What do you mean hold off till the 19th. Is there a new box or update coming?

hold off on this box till 19 till new server is up i would wait till then to make sure

Jagstyles
07-13-2016, 06:57 PM
Also, is it worth even waiting or is the TvOnline+ sufficient? I was viewing some reviews on youtube of the TvOnline+ and the menus/system seems very fast.... Not sure what the TvOnline4 will provide other than being 4K enabled.

dara
07-13-2016, 07:19 PM
The 4 also has more storage, is on Android 5, has an SPDIF output. If tech specs are important, there is a clear difference there.

Jagstyles
07-13-2016, 07:39 PM
I see... Don't imagine storage is a big issue because we can connect more storage to slot/usb etc. I'm also a little confused at the difference between the red box (TvOnline Plus) and the white box (TvOnline v2), they both have virtually the same specs but remote control looks different.

4wheelin
07-13-2016, 07:41 PM
i prefer the online + ,this is a good box ,i find it better then the online ,layout and performance.

Dno933
07-13-2016, 08:06 PM
Pron in 4k is flawless.
All joking aside using kodi for the big 3 providers works great. Tvonline issues are getting resolved little by little. This is my first IPTV box so imagine how frustrated I was with all these problems. Thank goodness for kodi tho. I would recommend the tvonline 4 because the processor makes a difference in kodi. We have to cut some slack to avov for being a startup e-commerce company and standing by its customers. Unfortunately yes they are dealing with troubles but they are reasonable people. I can't say the same for mag

Jagstyles
07-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Is the IPTV server functional right now on the TVOnline4? Someone earlier mentioned a date of July 19th? Not sure what is happening on that date.

Pron in 4k is flawless.
All joking aside using kodi for the big 3 providers works great. Tvonline issues are getting resolved little by little. This is my first IPTV box so imagine how frustrated I was with all these problems. Thank goodness for kodi tho. I would recommend the tvonline 4 because the processor makes a difference in kodi. We have to cut some slack to avov for being a startup e-commerce company and standing by its customers. Unfortunately yes they are dealing with troubles but they are reasonable people. I can't say the same for mag

floder2
07-13-2016, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=Jagstyles;148401]Thanks @asft Is that the date Avov is putting the new server live? Also, any truth to the rumors they were shut down or is it simply that their website was hacked - read a lot of posts on this forum both ways on this issue. Lastly, how does the monthly subscription work? Who are payments made to and how are they made?

Avov has nothing do do with subscription of IPTV.....they only manufacture and Sell the Avov products.......Third party has to do with IPTV...for Avov Boxes or any other box....

Marley
07-13-2016, 11:16 PM
look they are still here and kicking i talk to them about every day i put post out so all members can too just to know there still here yes they where hack the web site was hack and few others things too nothing got out that was bad for members at all they need a new server which is coming on 19 hope sooner i want my sound back on 4k box lost it on usa channels that will make my day i have not given up on them still luv my boxes and im in same boat as all of you not happy about a few things but that will change when all is fixed really my biggest problem is sound after that i know they are working on nova found out there on that big time so again give them a few more days please i know its hard im not happy too but fix whats wrong please and the smile will come back thanks guys i really hope they live up to what they said