PDA

View Full Version : tvonline 4 4k box

Marley
06-22-2016, 08:42 PM
For me I run this box all day kodi movies for me are great no freeze or hick up very fast too. Now on tvonline been watching Ppv and most of them I have np a few yes I get freeze and tv side been running fine for what I watch this box is my main box I use on my 70 inch 4k tv and I must say the picture on this is wow so on all fairness I give this box 90 out of 100 they still need to fix a few things but for most part very happy with it

Dno933
06-22-2016, 08:53 PM
For me I run this box all day kodi movies for me are great no freeze or hick up very fast too. Now on tvonline been watching Ppv and most of them I have np a few yes I get freeze and tv side been running fine for what I watch this box is my main box I use on my 70 inch 4k tv and I must say the picture on this is wow so on all fairness I give this box 90 out of 100 they still need to fix a few things but for most part very happy with it

I agree with you. Just the processor alone for kodi makes this worth while. Yes tv online needs a few updates. But honestly nobody should rely on premium content for shows like game of thrones or sports. If u need that stuff there are great kodi addons with no freezing. A lot better in quality.