View Full Version : Question regarding Services

Goneski
04-01-2015, 02:17 AM
I am new to IPTV and have been doing a bit of reading and looking around on different sites. I seen this site mentioned and I now have my home for IPTV.

My question is this. I seen a P$ server/services mentioned on a few sites. I see 2 listed on here. In the setup instructions here a free server is listed that is in the test stage, which by the way is bloody awesome. I know this free server will eventually be a P$ site of some sort. What would be the difference between this free service and the P$ listed on the other sites. Perhaps it is one of the 2 sites listed here. I have seen what is on the P$ server and quite frankly the quality and available channels on the Free server is far superior.

Just trying to get my head around service and what can be expected. I realize this is all new and in its infancy. I have more to read but just looking for a bit of direction I guess on the systems itself.

Thanks in advance.

K00lKatT
04-01-2015, 02:24 AM
although we discuss free services such as xbmc/kodi and others, we do not discuss other P$ here...maybe a glance through the site rules found in announcements will clear this up for you.

Goneski
04-01-2015, 02:47 AM
Sorry I guess I do need to re read the rules. My apologies. I thought it would be OK by not mentioning actual sites and services and staying in general terms. Again my apologies. Please delete the the post if it is against the rules.

K00lKatT
04-01-2015, 02:50 AM
Goneski, not a prob, just want you to be aware of your environment..okay??