PDA

View Full Version : MAG 250 Help

JPSLLC
06-11-2016, 09:28 PM
First, let me apologize on the front end for appearing ignorrant. I have spent about ten straight hours now trying to do a master reset of my box. As the title implies, I have a Mag 250. I have lost all access to anything. I have tried to do a reset in the bios with no success. I can't get to the settings or to the portals. I have the device currently set to Nand 1, I have tried Nand 2 also with no success. If I attempt to use DHCP, I get a DHCP error. I have seen "No Link" so many times in the past 12 hours I feel as if I am going insane. Any help or words of wisdom or video tutorials, or URLs with potential answers is most appreciated. I am a technology guy and do tech stuff for a living. I swear right about now I feel about as a noob as I have ever felt in my life. I know there is someone out there in the vast IPTV land which has some wisdom to impart to this rookie noob. I will be eternally grateful. I thank one and all in advance for any help or advice that is shared. :cool: If pictures of the screens or video would help please advise and I will gladly post the same.

orzabot
06-12-2016, 06:49 AM
First, let me apologize on the front end for appearing ignorrant. I have spent about ten straight hours now trying to do a master reset of my box. As the title implies, I have a Mag 250. I have lost all access to anything. I have tried to do a reset in the bios with no success. I can't get to the settings or to the portals. I have the device currently set to Nand 1, I have tried Nand 2 also with no success. If I attempt to use DHCP, I get a DHCP error. I have seen "No Link" so many times in the past 12 hours I feel as if I am going insane. Any help or words of wisdom or video tutorials, or URLs with potential answers is most appreciated. I am a technology guy and do tech stuff for a living. I swear right about now I feel about as a noob as I have ever felt in my life. I know there is someone out there in the vast IPTV land which has some wisdom to impart to this rookie noob. I will be eternally grateful. I thank one and all in advance for any help or advice that is shared. :cool: If pictures of the screens or video would help please advise and I will gladly post the same.

I would love to be able to help you, to start with i am a very new user with the mag254 box so not sure if i can be of any help at all. But will at least try.

But to be honest it sounds like you did all the right things already, but you please be more precise f.ex. when you say "you have lost access to anything" does that mean when you turn on the mag that the screen is black?
does it mean that you cannot get an internet connection,
does it mean you cannot access the iptv server`?

when i first started, i had some issues everytime i tried to log my username and password it gave me an error message all the time, i tried to do a full reset, tried to update the firmware. And then my problem was that i had put 11**iptvrocket**server and it should have been 22**rocket**server***

So how far are you now?