PDA

View Full Version : TVONLINE 4 Still not shipped ?

mbry
06-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Has anyone that ordered their 4 had any word that its been shipped ?. Got my tracking number last Friday but no movement since number was generated. Is there a possible problem with these new units? Why is Avov not shipping out these boxes. I going to contact them a little later today and rattle the cage.

CjWithDATech
06-01-2016, 12:38 PM
On the same boat, this is just bad service! they promised Monday all boxes would be shipped. Starting to think they are having manufacturing problems, Im thinking of disputing the charges if it is not shipped today.

theone
06-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Not sure what you guys are having issues with. I got my shipping order yesterday and checked today and its out on Delivery. There are no issues with Avov and shipping.

Kimbo
06-01-2016, 01:18 PM
I would contact them if you have any issues, I too got a confirmation number and is currently out for delivery like Theone and should be here today :o!!

Bkman2020
06-01-2016, 01:29 PM
I would contact them if you have any issues, I too got a confirmation number and is currently out for delivery like Theone!!
Check your spam folder sometimes email see it at sales spam.

Marley
06-01-2016, 03:23 PM
yea they have been shipped and i must say its a very nice box tvonline is running very well on it still need add nova so far

theone
06-01-2016, 04:21 PM
I just got mine and I am loving this box more and more. Its a great box and easy to set up. It does require more addons but I'm sure with time they will be added but I do like the picture on kodi and TVonline. Overall I am happy for this box and would recommend it to all. Avov is a great company to deal with, you cant go wrong. I honestly don't care what other people think about this box but I have owned just about all that have been released and I have been happy with everyone, great job Avov.

Marley
06-01-2016, 04:28 PM
cool yea wait till they add nova and lots more stuff will need to change the url for nova when it comes out if you have 4k tv check that out

theone
06-01-2016, 04:37 PM
cool yea wait till they add nova and lots more stuff will need to change the url for nova when it comes out if you have 4k tv check that out

Unfortunately I don't have a 4k tv but hopefully soon I will be able to get one. There's not much out there for 4k yet so will hold on until more 4k content comes out and they will be cheaper lol.

mbry
06-01-2016, 05:18 PM
I just got mine and I am loving this box more and more. Its a great box and easy to set up. It does require more addons but I'm sure with time they will be added but I do like the picture on kodi and TVonline. Overall I am happy for this box and would recommend it to all. Avov is a great company to deal with, you cant go wrong. I honestly don't care what other people think about this box but I have owned just about all that have been released and I have been happy with everyone, great job Avov.

I have tried all morning to contact them. Buy e-mail, so far no responce. By online chat, no one reply's to question. By phone/sales in both U.S. and Canada, just went to voicemail/left message. Nothing. All I have is a USPS tracking number that has never left Buena Park,Ca. Really disappointed in Avov right now.

theone
06-01-2016, 05:50 PM
I have tried all morning to contact them. Buy e-mail, so far no responce. By online chat, no one reply's to question. By phone/sales in both U.S. and Canada, just went to voicemail/left message. Nothing. All I have is a USPS tracking number that has never left Buena Park,Ca. Really disappointed in Avov right now.

Did you open a ticket? I think that's the only way you will be able to contact them if your having issues. You open a ticket with your order number and they will get back to you.

mbry
06-01-2016, 05:51 PM
I finally got a hold of Avov and was told USPS was unable to pick-up all the boxes ready for shipment. Was assured the box would be sent out today and to check tracking.
Hopefully I will get my box tomorrow.

wickedjoker
06-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Yep I am in the same boat not much you can do about that! It will come just be patient because NOVA is not even on these boxes yet I am disappoint more about that than anything.

Omie
06-01-2016, 06:34 PM
what is this NOVA you talk about?

Marley
06-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Nova Middleware Full Integration
Free Nova Middleware Solutions offers you an end-to-end IPTV Middleware based on your integrated design. This allows users the ability to add streaming servers where they can enjoy the latest trending videos, movies and other high quality content without any additional requirements. Add up-to 10 private servers to switch between your content and keep all of your family entertained. [More Information]

Deadwood
06-01-2016, 06:43 PM
I received an email informing me that it had been shipped via Canada Post with tracking #. It was shipped from Mississauga, Ontario so it won't be arriving until sometime next week. I don't know if they ship according to when they receive the orders or if there is a cue but I'm sure it will show up as it requires a signature so its not something I'm worried about. I don't think they use express shipping and it wasn't free either but then I was hoping this box would have had one USB 3.0 port for more reasons than I care to list. Anyhoo, patience is a virtue and I don't have much of that either.

Marley
06-01-2016, 06:48 PM
yea we know that lol and you should be fine with that they only had problem in states

catz
06-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Tracking shows delivery tomorrow for me.

Marley
06-01-2016, 07:44 PM
so far i have 3.5 gigs of kodi on it and still fast which makes me happy

a-team
06-02-2016, 12:38 AM
Hello people,

We want to make one thing clear. We had no issues with manufacturing or shipping products to our office in LA. However, the USPS guys are incredibly un-reliable. The USPS drive saw how many orders we had at 11am and decided he finished work at 6pm and could not take this. We had to go ahead and then book a personal driver to come which, where we wanted them at our office for pickup at 11am. They showed up at 3pm. All orders are shipped. If they are not you are more than welcome to email us or open a ticket and we will take care of it.

wickedjoker
06-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Thanks A-Team just looked and it looks like they are moving now I will have mine tomorrow at least that's what USPS says...

a-team
06-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Thanks A-Team just looked and it looks like they are moving now I will have mine tomorrow at least that's what USPS says...

Thanks for understanding. USPS has been nothing but headaches. We are moving over to only DHL (amazing logistics omfg) and FEDEX for those wholesalers who experience them, very quick.

dnow
06-02-2016, 01:05 AM
I ordered mine, early on May25th. Was hoping to have the unit in my hands by Friday or latest by Sat. I was disappointed that they did not create a shipping label till May 27th- whole 2 days later. I have been exicetedly going to mail box EVERYDAY waiting desperately. Only to be returning sorely disappointed and cussing. Its been going on since Friday. Today is Wednesday, I was/am about to cancel the purchase. This is just EXTREMLY SHITTY service. I am very very disappointed. Havent seen such disregard for service once they recieved the money from purchase of the unit they dont give a shit about the customer.
I went to mail box again really hoping to find it today and yet another disappointment.
I finally got an update today on the USPS tracker 30 mins ago, that the item has been picked up A WHOLE DUCKING WEEK later. WTF.. this after even paying a 6 shipping and handling fees? is this how you treat your customers? it had said 2 days delievery and now its still stuck in CA, so I have to wait another WHOLE 2 days to get a product that should have reallisticly been shipped on May25th. AVOV has been a super disappointment.

a-team
06-02-2016, 01:10 AM
I ordered mine, early on May25th. Was hoping to have the unit in my hands by Friday or latest by Sat. I was disappointed that they did not create a shipping label till May 27th- whole 2 days later. I have been exicetedly going to mail box EVERYDAY waiting desperately. Only to be returning sorely disappointed and cussing. Its been going on since Friday. Today is Wednesday, I was/am about to cancel the purchase. This is just EXTREMLY SHITTY service. I am very very disappointed. Havent seen such disregard for service once they recieved the money from purchase of the unit they dont give a shit about the customer.
I went to mail box again really hoping to find it today and yet another disappointment.
I finally got an update today on the USPS tracker 30 mins ago, that the item has been picked up A WHOLE DUCKING WEEK later. WTF.. this after even paying a 6 shipping and handling fees? is this how you treat your customers? it had said 2 days delievery and now its still stuck in CA, so I have to wait another WHOLE 2 days to get a product that should have reallisticly been shipped on May25th. AVOV has been a super disappointment.

We hope you can understand we released statement on the delay on the USA orders on our Facebook page. Do take into consideration the USA had a long weekend which delayed everything overall. We encourage all to like us on Facebook so you may stay up to date with our company and your orders. Thanks.

All USA orders will be shipped out on Tuesday May 31 due to memorial day weekend. All tracking numbers will be updated by Monday night! Thanks for the support. Please share! - https://www.facebook.com/avovtech

crazed 9.6
06-02-2016, 02:19 AM
thnx for the reports and your time a-team :)

dnow seems to be a high strung person and prolly too high strung.
The anxiety and the attitude and along with the cussing makes a very clear picture of just what dnow is all about.

thnx again a-team , most of us do understand :)

Capt.Kangaroo
06-02-2016, 03:17 AM
Just got my tracking info
Expected Delivery Day: Friday, June 3, 2016
Cant wait.
Thanks A-Team...:)

omegamike
06-03-2016, 03:04 AM
I purchased mine on may 26. I got a confirmation on may 27 that shipping label was sent to usps. next I got a notice on june 1 informing me that that my box was shipped from California on june 1 and expected delivery was june 3. that is more than 7 days. I was told it would be 3 -5 days from order to delivery. was a little disappointed especially after seeig asft s comments that he had already received his last week. .. for the A-team I love your box(s) have the vox1 and the tvonline plus (red). spoke with a rep before purchased and he told me pvr would be in future update. tomorrow is the 3rd and I will have a smile on my face when I get it. knowing it takes 7 + days to get it is ok. just as long as I get it. oh another thought. when I ordered my boxes (+4) I did not see the discount code on checkout. is there still a chance I can get it?

thx in advance a=team

mixterz
06-03-2016, 09:52 AM
mine is en-route with the DHL courier, so should have it today.
considering they said they would all ship on the 1st it isnt to bad.
not sure why some people got them earlier .

theone
06-03-2016, 11:21 AM
I purchased mine on may 26. I got a confirmation on may 27 that shipping label was sent to usps. next I got a notice on june 1 informing me that that my box was shipped from California on june 1 and expected delivery was june 3. that is more than 7 days. I was told it would be 3 -5 days from order to delivery. was a little disappointed especially after seeig asft s comments that he had already received his last week. .. for the A-team I love your box(s) have the vox1 and the tvonline plus (red). spoke with a rep before purchased and he told me pvr would be in future update. tomorrow is the 3rd and I will have a smile on my face when I get it. knowing it takes 7 + days to get it is ok. just as long as I get it. oh another thought. when I ordered my boxes (+4) I did not see the discount code on checkout. is there still a chance I can get it?

thx in advance a=team
There was a Holiday in the US, Memorial Day so the US shipments were delayed.

LED11
06-03-2016, 02:42 PM
well I ordered 2 but only received 1 with no explanation yet where my other one is

catz
06-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Send them a ticket. Receiver and setup and working well. gotta love the Avov line.

Deadwood
06-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Hello people,

We want to make one thing clear. We had no issues with manufacturing or shipping products to our office in LA. However, the USPS guys are incredibly un-reliable. The USPS drive saw how many orders we had at 11am and decided he finished work at 6pm and could not take this. We had to go ahead and then book a personal driver to come which, where we wanted them at our office for pickup at 11am. They showed up at 3pm. All orders are shipped. If they are not you are more than welcome to email us or open a ticket and we will take care of it.

Just a heads up from a Canadian....USPS International is my absolute favorite when it comes to getting products from the U.S. and the absolute worst of the worst is UPS ground.

dara
06-03-2016, 04:03 PM
For the Avovs, they are now sending in-country for Canada and USA. "A-Team" might help for the shipping issues, but I think going through the website and opening a ticket will get answers quicker.

Marley
06-03-2016, 04:19 PM
i think if you order from canada they ship there and us ship from calf. i would say most should have there boxes by now

theone
06-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Actually mine was shipped from Concord, ON which is not to far from where I live.