PDA

View Full Version : Guide for 1.0.17

05-26-2016, 09:16 PM
I tried for a month to get the Stalker Client NFPS to work for me because it seemed to be the easiest to work
with but for some MyGica 1800 would not let it work.
I went to what seemed to be the next easiest download the build in stalker client in KODI.
I used the ********** add-ons Stalker epg updater and for some rason and a stroke of luck it worked.
Now I have the Guide on the johoja 1.0.17 and I have no clue on how to work the Guide I hit 300
for HBO and nothing happens can somebody send me to where I can find instructions on how
to work the Guide and maybe a list of channels.
Thanks

expatter
05-26-2016, 10:35 PM
I tried for a month to get the Stalker Client NFPS to work for me because it seemed to be the easiest to work
with but for some MyGica 1800 would not let it work.
I went to what seemed to be the next easiest download the build in stalker client in KODI.
I used the ********** add-ons Stalker epg updater and for some rason and a stroke of luck it worked.
Now I have the Guide on the johoja 1.0.17 and I have no clue on how to work the Guide I hit 300
for HBO and nothing happens can somebody send me to where I can find instructions on how
to work the Guide and maybe a list of channels.
Thanks

Try this and see if it helps you out:

Main Kodi settings: TV -> Guide ->Default select action: Switch to channel (there are 4 choices in this submenu: show context menu, switch to channel, show information & record)

I recommend you spend some time watching vids on youtube that cover pvr functions to help you better understand it. It's a bit of a learning curve, but nothing really that major. There's a bit of trial and error in the beginning. You'll get there...