PDA

View Full Version : A connection attempt failed

torcy777
05-22-2016, 04:18 PM
Greetings,

I've been getting this message "Errno 10060 a connection attempt failed..." on most channels since yesterday. Im not sure if it has to do with the 11, 22, issue. I've checked my donation is active, im running IPTV Stalker PLUS 10.2.4-r2 on Win7.

Any help would be much appreciated.

flyman99
05-23-2016, 03:57 PM
i am getting the same thing but don't seem like anyone knows about it for now

wickedjoker
05-23-2016, 04:15 PM
It's a time out by your network basically it can not connect to the host so its giving this error. You can try connect from another source to see if it is a setting on that device or if you have a friend check it at there house to see if you can connect and that your isp is not blocking your or has routing problems.

ddowder
05-23-2016, 11:50 PM
I was working fine all weekend I tried to fire up Stalker tonight and I'm getting errno 100060 connection failure?

What could be causing this is server down?

wickedjoker
05-23-2016, 11:56 PM
I was working fine all weekend I tried to fire up Stalker tonight and I'm getting errno 100060 connection failure?

What could be causing this is server down?

sorry to say servers are not the issue for that error it has to do with your ISP or something in your network that is causing a problem with a timeout. It basically can not connect to the host it could be a firewall, isp blocking, a route in between blocking you will have to do some network trouble shooting on you end to see whats happening. BTW I am on right now using NFPS with MRMC.

ddowder
05-24-2016, 12:09 AM
sorry to say servers are not the issue for that error it has to do with your ISP or something in your network that is causing a problem with a timeout. It basically can not connect to the host it could be a firewall, isp blocking, a route in between blocking you will have to do some network trouble shooting on you end to see whats happening. BTW I am on right now using NFPS with MRMC.

Seems weird then because I can get the HD adults and some sports channels?

So some channels are working?

wickedjoker
05-24-2016, 12:10 AM
yep i believe that the international and adult channels stream from a different source I think maybe a mod can chime in or someone that knows the answer why adult and international work but not other channels.

ddowder
05-24-2016, 12:16 AM
yep i believe that the international and adult channels stream from a different source I think maybe a mod can chime in or someone that knows the answer why adult and international work but not other channels.

Yes seems to be the case I'm getting internationals OK also .

Get that 100060 error on all other channels :(

wickedjoker
05-24-2016, 12:20 AM
have your tried running a tracert to see if you are getting packet loss or high ping rates?

Also have you tried a VPN to see if it helps alleviate the issue?

ddowder
05-24-2016, 12:27 AM
Could be the cloud I am using I did tracert to 66.iptv66.tv and I'm getting 192 ms from the last hop.

I don't know how to set up a VPN?

have your tried running a tracert to see if you are getting packet loss or high ping rates?

Also have you tried a VPN to see if it helps alleviate the issue?

wickedjoker
05-24-2016, 12:31 AM
Could be the cloud I am using I did tracert to 66.iptv66.tv and I'm getting 192 ms from the last hop.

I don't know how to set up a VPN?

Is the last hop reaching the source 31.220.2.224 in belies?

Try this for a vpn solution
https://www.ipvanish.com/ it should be easy to setup on kodi

ddowder
05-24-2016, 12:35 AM
Yes this is last hop 14 217 ms 261 ms 180 ms 31.220.2.224

wickedjoker
05-24-2016, 12:44 AM
So looks like you make it all the way to the source look like someone in between is maybe causing a problem... Or your ISP is doing something weird to your traffic after it leaves or comes back. Try pathping this has more detail information than tracert.

ddowder
05-24-2016, 07:10 AM
So looks like you make it all the way to the source look like someone in between is maybe causing a problem... Or your ISP is doing something weird to your traffic after it leaves or comes back. Try pathping this has more detail information than tracert.

OK I tried pathping and it goes through OK . Could ISP really be blocking it?

I only watched IPTV a couple of days over the weekend . Is there another way to really tel before I spend $ on VPN .

Do most users ave VPN?

Thanks for all your help wickedjoker:)

ddowder
05-24-2016, 11:31 PM
;)Ok guys yep sure were correct my isp must be doing something I added VPN and it's working now like magic.

Geesh I only used it for like 2 days and ISP flagged me wow.

I was going to purchase Dreamlink t1 . Does it have VPN capability?

Thank you so much for your help wickedjoker You Rock!!!!