kroakie1
05-21-2016, 12:26 PM
New install on mxq box.
Kodi 16.1, Clairvoyance build.
Everything seems ok on setup.
Confirmed .xml file is there.
Ensured path is correct.
No error message.

Loads guide from database, then from clients.
Totally bllank guide.

All channels working fine.

Anyone got any ideas?

Martynrbe
05-23-2016, 11:38 AM
Hi Kroakie,
have you had any luck with this ?
i too have the same problem, my guide loads in the channels, however the guide data is blank, so i can only see a channel list and blank time slots.

have you checked your kodi log?

when checking mine i get the following line which suggests the xml file is not been downloaded.

EDIT by psycon: You have the wrong EPG updter installed. install the stalker epg updater.

ive opened a new thread as of this morning,
where is your location and also what internet service provider do you use?

myself from the UK and on V1rgin media.

my dad also has the same issue and uses the same ISP so maybe this is the issue.

would be interesting to see if you are the same [/COLOR]

kroakie1
05-23-2016, 03:02 PM
Hiya.
I get a similar line in the log.
I am on virgin media as well.
MiB is looking at the problem, so willl let you know what happens.

If I delete kodi and redo everything it works fine for a day or so then its blank again.

Strange...

expatter
05-24-2016, 04:39 AM
Hi Kroakie,
have you had any luck with this ?
i too have the same problem, my guide loads in the channels, however the guide data is blank, so i can only see a channel list and blank time slots.

have you checked your kodi log?

when checking mine i get the following line which suggests the xml file is not been downloaded.

EDIT by psycon: You have the wrong EPG updter installed. install the stalker epg updater.

ive opened a new thread as of this morning,
where is your location and also what internet service provider do you use?

myself from the UK and on V1rgin media.

my dad also has the same issue and uses the same ISP so maybe this is the issue.

would be interesting to see if you are the same [/COLOR]

I doubt your isp would block you from github. The epg has not been updated in 2 days and my UK guide is blank now. Sometimes I have to go into kodi's tv settings and clear guide data in order to get it to load. Seems to be more of an issue on my android system, but my windows box is usually ok.

You can always look at the github and see when the latest update was done and download manually, unzip and place in your selected directory. Pretty much how I do it nowadays.

psycon
05-24-2016, 05:09 AM
expatter is right, runinng the grab again manually now

ADP0361
05-24-2016, 05:33 AM
Was able to get all loaded with the built in Stalker Client, but getting unable to load guide message. Blank. I posted message below earlier. Thanks.

Are there any of the Stalker Clients or Stalker Client NFPS you can recommend for an IOS device? Tried the M3U but needs to constantly be restarted and TV section disappears every use. Also attempted the built in Stalker Client, but keeps kicking me out for reauthorization. Not very stable. I know IOS is not the optimal device for IPTV.66 or NFPS, but any suggestions for working guide would be appreciated. Thanks

psycon
05-24-2016, 05:35 AM
try again now git has been updated

ADP0361
05-24-2016, 05:37 AM
Working Working. Yes.....Even with all the funky colors. Thank You Psycon.

Martynrbe
05-24-2016, 07:34 AM
I've just come to work, I'll give it a go when I get home,
before I had to run kodi on my phone to grab the file, then push that over to my firestick