PDA

View Full Version : Stalker client unable to load guide ?

Tata123
05-20-2016, 11:21 PM
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH GUIDE ISUE WHERE DO I CHANGE SETTING S FOR GUIDE
WHATS THE REMOTE URL ? SO THAT I CAN PUT IT ON MINE

This is what I have on my fire TV with KOdi 16.1 clarivonyance do I have the right settings ? please help

PREFERENCE XMLTV ONLY
CACHE GUIDE DATA ON
CACHE TIME (HOURS) 24
SCOPE REMOTE URL ?
REMOTE URL special://userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/epg_xmltv.xml

I DONT GET THE GUIDE I ALSO DID IPTV RESET ALSO CLEARED CHANNEL DATA RESTARTED KODI AND NO GUIDE
DO I HAVE TO CHANGE MY MAC FOR IT TO WORK?
HELP PLEASE THANK YOU
:confused:

expatter
05-20-2016, 11:59 PM
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH GUIDE ISUE WHERE DO I CHANGE SETTING S FOR GUIDE
WHATS THE REMOTE URL ? SO THAT I CAN PUT IT ON MINE

This is what I have on my fire TV with KOdi 16.1 clarivonyance do I have the right settings ? please help

PREFERENCE XMLTV ONLY
CACHE GUIDE DATA ON
CACHE TIME (HOURS) 24
SCOPE REMOTE URL ?
REMOTE URL special://userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/epg_xmltv.xml

I DONT GET THE GUIDE I ALSO DID IPTV RESET ALSO CLEARED CHANNEL DATA RESTARTED KODI AND NO GUIDE
DO I HAVE TO CHANGE MY MAC FOR IT TO WORK?
HELP PLEASE THANK YOU
:confused:

If you didn't change any defaults (and it sounds like you haven't) then the guide is actually stored in special://

I don't use a Fire TV, but no doubt a user will help you with this. My understanding is that you have to unhide the temp (cache) directory first and then you will be able to see if the guide was downloaded. Also, I don't believe you need to cache the guide since it it already stored locally. But I do recall reading something about FTV not having a lot of memory, so perhaps that part is cool~

If you don't know how to unhide the directory and can't see it then you could go into the settings on the epg updater and select a different directory, like download or something (that you CAN see in Kodi File Manager). Then you would need to use THAT SAME directory in the pvr settings for the epg location.

You shouldn't have to change you mac to make it work.