PDA

View Full Version : my first 3 hours on the m8

jony604
03-24-2015, 04:02 AM
kodi modified on there could not get pvr stalker to authenticate but that will work soon i hope, mac yes.
installed the stb emu 0.5.25 got that to play some times on the ch with internal pl lot of freeze/locked up a lot, and on the vod with mx player yes i have done this a lot on pc's
which is hopeless to play more than two ch on vlc and external /mx xmtv vlc for vod, so the m8 or the emu did not do any better than Pc yet, other than the convinience of a remote maybe my friend that has this m8 needs more time on it i am glad that i got scammed on my two m8's orders after this, will let you know on the progress of this
or i am missing something????

DarkSide
03-24-2015, 04:21 AM
M8 working fine here with emu and stalker addon in kodi..

jony604
03-24-2015, 04:33 AM
more time is needed then for the emu, kodi im sure we will get going i know who to ask when i get it back tomorrow
thanks Darkside

crazed 9.6
03-24-2015, 04:51 AM
more time is needed then for the emu, kodi im sure we will get going i know who to ask when i get it back tomorrow
thanks Darkside
no , kodi will not answer.

is something else.. gotta understand that

Marley
03-24-2015, 05:07 AM
a 40 dollar android box can run emulator its how you set it up is trick dont think you got scammed

jony604
03-24-2015, 05:29 AM
asft i did get scammed i had two orders before christmas one from china one from Au none of them came i am fighting ebay /paypal to get the money back yes they were a good deal too good to be tr.........
not crying love the game this is my friends m8 and we will get it going i am sure with the help from this fantastic site sad i did'n win the tvonline that would of bin nice

Marley
03-24-2015, 03:53 PM
yes you did was thinking you cant get box to work sorry to hear that part you will get your money back sorry that happen to me a yr ago got my money back but it take a little time