PDA

View Full Version : Clairvoyance/Epg Ninja

tipriz
04-26-2016, 03:01 AM
First and foremost I want to say that a week ago I did a fresh Kodi Install, and switched from the tvaddons.ag custom build to clairvoyance. I really like Clairvoyance and thank the epg ninja team for all their hard work. I also recently started using the stalker epg updater which I also think is a great addon. Prior to those two changes, I did not encounter any problems other than the odd authentication failed or failed to get stream which I guess is common when the service is down or having some issues.
I am using stalker client, with the stalker epg updater on clairvoyance. I am running this on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis on Windows 10. My problem at the moment is 90% of the time when I launch Kodi, the pvr (stalker client) will stop working right after the stalker epg updater updates. Here is a sequence of what happens:

1- Launch Kodi
2- PVR Manager loads Channels
3- Channel Guide data imported from clients
4- The last channel I watched loads up and works fine
5- Stalker EPG updater updates and tells me when the next update will be

Once 5 happens, the stream freezes shortly after. And when I go back to the home page, IPTV is no longer showing up in the menu, can't access the guide or channels. IPTV Stalker Plus works fine if I try that route, just the PVR doesn't. When I go to disable/enable pvr so it can load again, Kodi freezes and/or crashes. So I keep having to restart Kodi until the PVR doesnt crash after the Stalker EPG Updater update. This problem occurs more often than none, so just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? How do I fix it? Is it a bug/error with either the clairvoyance build or the stalker epg updater or a combination of the two? Or is this problem only on my end?

Thanks in advance for any input and/or help on this matter. :)

psycon
04-26-2016, 03:05 AM
try setitng pvr.stalker up manually instead of having the epg updater do it.

Pdesroch
05-02-2016, 04:25 PM
I had the exact same issue, I reinstalled Kodi from scratch and am only using the built in stalker client with **********. I had Clairvoyance but didn't use it this time around, seems to be working well.