floder2
04-16-2016, 05:06 PM
Available for
Purchase on
MAY 25
th

Capt.Kangaroo
04-16-2016, 10:13 PM
Just so e everyone knows, no bashing of products will be tolerated.

Marley
04-17-2016, 05:25 PM
not even out yet but i want one

Kimbo
04-17-2016, 06:20 PM
Me too!!!!!!
not even out yet but i want one

Capt.Kangaroo
04-17-2016, 06:22 PM
Me too!!!!!!
Ditto, they just keep getting better.:)

Biglo
04-17-2016, 08:50 PM
All I'm looking at is that tv guide and it looks like home to me! I hope they create a system update for all the older devices to use that new design as well. Cause thats what we are all use too. Looks pretty damn slick tho, gotta give it to them.

Marley
04-18-2016, 05:08 AM
yea this is all you asked for get ready for a bad ass box i cant wait to get one this box will do endless things

TVTRAPPER
04-18-2016, 05:47 AM
Ohh PVR? You know I will be getting one, I Wanted this for a while now. I love my Tivo, But an IPTV with PVR is Ice-cream on a Cake :D

Biglo
04-18-2016, 06:22 PM
Ohh PVR? You know I will be getting one, I Wanted this for a while now. I love my Tivo, But an IPTV with PVR is Ice-cream on a Cake :D

Yeah IKR cancelled my pre-order for the T1 I'll waiting on this instead.

dtvbandit
04-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Wonder how it compares to the fuse? Did they come out with new operating system or is it the same as what on the VIXO & Fuse?

Marley
04-18-2016, 10:17 PM
there will be more info soon

theone
04-19-2016, 02:11 PM
Just goes to show how dedicated avov is to their products. For me their the Top Box to get right now.

Marley
04-19-2016, 03:33 PM
I can really say your right about that.This is the box to get so much went into it .

Kimbo
04-19-2016, 03:35 PM
Gotta Love 4K!!

CjWithDATech
04-19-2016, 10:32 PM
Is there any content in 4k that we can take advantage of right now?

floder2
04-19-2016, 10:50 PM
not much out there yet

floder2
04-19-2016, 10:51 PM
Wonder why only 1gb of ram instead of 2

Bkman2020
04-19-2016, 11:14 PM
I think there making the processors faster with no need of taken memory space.

4wheelin
04-20-2016, 12:25 AM
sounds like another great product ,happy with my avovs.

nada233
04-20-2016, 06:50 AM
yep got 2 and even when they have some minor issues and hope they fixed the ability to get wifi 5 as well as 2,I am happy with mine as well and easy of set up,Might get me one depending of the price they come with.

djr222
04-20-2016, 11:10 PM
I'm in market for box was looking at Avov 2 but saw the 4 is coming out in about a month or so honk it's worth waiting or buy 2 now? I have a minx neo right now just tuning Kodi it's not bad but I want to go the IPTV route as well and this can do both as you can't on a mag
any through to thanks

wickedjoker
04-21-2016, 12:12 AM
I would wait for the 4 to come out way more features than the Vixo 2....

Marley
04-22-2016, 02:26 PM
yea really have hard look at this new box you'll find out this is the one to get

cntower911
04-25-2016, 01:31 PM
Thanks for posting this. I was also thinking about picking up the AVOV 2, but this just changed that plan. Any rumors on a price point?

wickedjoker
04-25-2016, 02:51 PM
Hahaha I asked nothing yet hopefully in the next week or so!

TVTRAPPER
04-26-2016, 08:20 PM
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :D

Marley
04-27-2016, 05:33 PM
should be soon will be the number 1 box to get

TVTRAPPER
05-02-2016, 03:29 AM
Where is it, What's taking them so long :o/ Waiting with Anticipation, Yeah Right, Hurry up Guy's at AVOV.TV

theone
05-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Where is it, What's taking them so long :o/ Waiting with Anticipation, Yeah Right, Hurry up Guy's at AVOV.TV

Bashing a box is a no no. This is not the first time. You have been warned.

TVTRAPPER
05-03-2016, 03:32 AM
Bashing a box is a no no. This is not the first time. You have been warned. How is that bashing? Those are words of Encouragement. Not bashing. I was asking in desperateness and as a Motivation for Avov to hear how excited we are? How did you interpretate it as bashing? When I said Waiting with Anticipation and "Yeah Right" is more like I am waiting Desperately, Nothing more.

crazed 9.6
05-03-2016, 03:42 AM
TVTrapper is not a box basher of any sort, nope.
Is easy to misinterpret , especially online.

Is okay tho :)

luv yea Trapper :)

TVTRAPPER
05-03-2016, 03:58 AM
TVTrapper is not a box basher of any sort, nope.
Is easy to misinterpret , especially online.

Is okay tho :)

luv yea Trapper :)

Thanks for the Love Crazed 2.0 ;) Yes I guess it's easy just typing and not facial expression :) I will be selling my Fuse box to a friend. So this is why I am so looking forward for it's pre order date.

theone
05-03-2016, 12:18 PM
How is that bashing? Those are words of Encouragement. Not bashing. I was asking in desperateness and as a Motivation for Avov to hear how excited we are? How did you interpretate it as bashing? When I said Waiting with Anticipation and "Yeah Right" is more like I am waiting Desperately, Nothing more.

My Apologies, I was looking at someone else's post and thought it was you by mistake lol.

mavblues
05-04-2016, 06:35 PM
I don't understand the point of this box.

It's 4K capable, but most channels aren't even 720 yet and we've been told previously that HD channels take up too much bandwidth.

Please explain. TIA

wickedjoker
05-04-2016, 07:03 PM
just because the NFPS and Rocket is on SD and 720 doesnt mean you cant get 4k from other source like KODI or other 3rd party apps.

Marley
05-04-2016, 10:07 PM
I still wonder if the cd will work cant wait to try and i run a few 4k movies which are great to watch even google has them not full movie but a look at 4k this is still so early and im trying to get a 4k section so we can talk about what in the market thats free to watch

Marley
05-05-2016, 12:04 AM
see it says will do 4k but the box should have a better picture lets see when it comes out im so ready for this one

Munstah
05-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Really looking forward to testing this box so I can compare to my dreamlink T1. Planning on getting one as soon as they release.

Marley
05-06-2016, 04:08 PM
yup you will be able to do so mush more i can wait till that day i hope soon and dont want you to compare this box its going to do so much more WHY CLOSE THIS THREAD in software

TVTRAPPER
05-07-2016, 05:37 PM
No worries 😬 I was just a bit confused myself, LOL . It's all good.

My Apologies, I was looking at someone else's post and thought it was you by mistake lol.

Marley
05-13-2016, 05:37 AM
wow two weeks till box comes out

nada233
05-13-2016, 06:08 AM
lets see what price they are going to offer ,would be nice if they could have an upgrade program exchange as they offer with android phones,lol,just saying ,I own 2 avov fuse and tvonline and love them both..

Marley
05-13-2016, 03:57 PM
lets see what happen really think you still run the other boxes only avov i dont run now is old beta one i have cant do kodi but still will get tvonline i hope new 4 kicks ass which i think it will do

xbmcbg
05-20-2016, 01:05 PM
How about this 4К device 15$ ?

https://www.pine64.com/product

catz
05-20-2016, 03:55 PM
Get one and do a review.

CloudSurf
05-27-2016, 06:13 PM
Hi, I am new to all this technology and AVOV is one of my considerations. Mind me asking why you chose AVOV over other IPTV boxes or other android boxes? Is there a thread I can read before deciding what to buy?

romdogg
05-27-2016, 06:20 PM
Can you please educate me how to install this on my kodi 16.1? Thank you.

Kimbo
05-27-2016, 06:23 PM
the app is on the mickey's market, just scroll find it and install.

romdogg
05-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Mickeys market? Link me please and is it for free? I dont mind paying/donating but id love a free service. Thanks

Kimbo
05-27-2016, 06:27 PM
you are posting on the Avov device section, please post on the device you are using or look under the Kodi section!!

wickedjoker
05-27-2016, 06:42 PM
Hi, I am new to all this technology and AVOV is one of my considerations. Mind me asking why you chose AVOV over other IPTV boxes or other android boxes? Is there a thread I can read before deciding what to buy?

I prefer a box that has IPTV technology built into it. The Avov products have that in spades they also make it very easy download other apps and so on. Now remember AVOV is a closed system so getting out side apps on it is difficult and sometime trouble some. Fast restore from a reformat. Easy to use and OTA updates. I personally don't mind it being closed as the only two things I am using is TVonline app for IPTV and KODI for movies and other sports items.

The MAG is good if you want just IPTV it's solid and just works.

Other open devices like MXQ. MINIX, and so on are great you can modify add remove or almost whatever you want to the box the bad is when it crashes it sucks to restore everything especially if you have no back ups.

Deadwood
05-27-2016, 08:35 PM
Mickeys market? Link me please and is it for free? I dont mind paying/donating but id love a free service. Thanks

Kodi is free and can be downloaded from the Kodi website........downloads available for ....Windows, Android, Mac ..........also download.......Kodi for beginners

P.S. Utube has many Kodi versions, guides and setups as to how to download, install and configure with apps .........just go to utube and search for Kodi

Deadwood
05-27-2016, 08:38 PM
I prefer a box that has IPTV technology built into it. The Avov products have that in spades they also make it very easy download other apps and so on. Now remember AVOV is a closed system so getting out side apps on it is difficult and sometime trouble some. Fast restore from a reformat. Easy to use and OTA updates. I personally don't mind it being closed as the only two things I am using is TVonline app for IPTV and KODI for movies and other sports items.

The MAG is good if you want just IPTV it's solid and just works.

Other open devices like MXQ. MINIX, and so on are great you can modify add remove or almost whatever you want to the box the bad is when it crashes it sucks to restore everything especially if you have no back ups.

MHaddons provide a limited number of apps which can be downloaded and installed on AVOV devices although there is a redirect from MHaddons to filevolt which provides various files or apps for downloading and installing. Most work well, some not so much.

Deadwood
05-27-2016, 08:49 PM

I have been "testing" various IKS boxes and I've been testing several android boxes. I usually decide by the processor or CPU and the related hardware within the box as for the box, its color or design, well a box is a box. I had a Dreamlink android set top box, didn't meet to my satisfaction so I tried an AVOV Vixo 2 which has its own limits and limitations but it does have more to offer. I went and bought a Nvidia Shield Tv 16gb android box and it has a whole lot more but comes with a price tag to match. It has some plus's and minus's of its own but all in all, it would be tough to compare any android box to this one simply because of the cost, its hardware and the controller which has a built in wireless headphone jack, USB 3.0 ports, T10, T100, T1000 ethernet port, bluetooth, and a Tecra graphics engine which really puts this box in a league of its own as it runs games almost on par with a PS4 with a very slight amount of lag time. This didn't stop me from ordering up a new AVOV TVonline4 box but even though I haven't received it or evaluated it, I doubt it will do as much or do it as well as the Nvidia but then its half the price so sometimes you get what you pay for........sometimes you don't ........either way, I'll leave it at that until I get around to knowing better.

Deadwood
05-31-2016, 06:06 AM
All I'm looking at is that tv guide and it looks like home to me! I hope they create a system update for all the older devices to use that new design as well. Cause thats what we are all use too. Looks pretty damn slick tho, gotta give it to them.

This is a few days late and maybe a buck short but this is the only AVOV box that really differs from the rest as its running Lollipop 5.1 which runs faster and smoother than all the other boxes running Kitkat. I bought the Vixo 2 as it had the fastest 1.9ghz processor at the time but this new box got bumped up to a 2.0 ghz which won't really show a whole lot of difference but this Lollipop version is going to be the biggest improvement over the other boxes. I have a Nvidia Shield running Shampoo 6.02 and it really runs fast, smooth so I can say without a doubt the newer android OS will outperform older versions, no doubt at all.

Deadwood
05-31-2016, 06:12 AM

You didn't mention what you wanted to install Kodi 16.1 on. There are several different downloads but you have to uninstall kodi first before you install the next version.
You can either go to Kodi website and choose Kodi 16.1 download but you have to choose as Windows version has a windows installer that helps to load it into windows.
There are others for android and it helps to download, unzip it before installing. Last time I checked there are two different versions of Kodi offered up on Mickeyhop so look hard at both and if you install the wrong one, uninstall it before installing the other.