PDA

View Full Version : PVR clients: Stalker Client Needs to restart

caribchief
04-15-2016, 10:59 AM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone get a white box popping up ever so often saying PVR clients: Stalker Client Needs to restart? This happens mainly when the pvr stalker client loads the guide initially. You have to click OK about 7 times then you have to restart Kodi in order to reload guide contents.

Thanks

loschg
04-16-2016, 02:50 PM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone get a white box popping up ever so often saying PVR clients: Stalker Client Needs to restart? This happens mainly when the pvr stalker client loads the guide initially. You have to click OK about 7 times then you have to restart Kodi in order to reload guide contents.

Thanks

No One?

This Problem is a Pain!

Gary

dara
04-16-2016, 04:08 PM
No One?

This Problem is a Pain!

Gary

Kodi may get stuck in a loop, because the ********** service failed to start. Best thing to do is just restart Kodi.

ljhookem14
04-16-2016, 07:26 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks

Yes happens to me as well but it's only done it twice.

Bkman2020
04-16-2016, 07:43 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Happened to me noticed i didnt have the full mac starting 00:1A:78 then it went away after that