PDA

View Full Version : uploader change

jony604
04-13-2016, 01:27 AM
Hi hello my problem is I had no epg for a week and nobody haD the balls to put an official change of security EPG@#$% ???? do this or that step by step. After reading all the crap I went in to epg updater and ....16 had updated not on my laptops though they are still on 0.5 and did my donation mac and all came back on my android .the problem is it change my sir# my ID my Id 2 to 50 something #'S in stalker.
Now my two laptops don't work, do we need shit like this? Mr. ninja can I go and change that back to MY Sir# & ID"s and do a mac reset? please and thank you
not all of us are Tec savvy and yes we do love the hobby and have no time to read through 150 treads to figure things out

Ps I do love the EPG don't get me wrong you do a fantastic job just the changes with luck of info

DarkSide
04-13-2016, 01:31 AM
it only made those changes if you click on configure pvr stalker....

post 1

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13091-How-To-Set-up-Kodi-s-included-pvr-stalker-client-with-epg-ninja

jony604
04-13-2016, 01:49 AM
thank for getting back Darkside yes I did click on that how can I go back ? or how can I fix this so my laptops kodis work
there is definitely luck of info here that I can find

DarkSide
04-13-2016, 02:02 AM
unclick that.. then go back and set up stalker client the way it used to be

jony604
04-13-2016, 02:57 AM
ha yes i am trying to do that three times now un click stalker in epg updater erase all those # s in stalker re enter my info S#/ID ?ID in stalke#r
but i still have this long # ID's yes my android works but loptops not

DarkSide
04-13-2016, 03:06 AM
change them on all devices to match each other, and then do an iptv reset

jony604
04-13-2016, 03:23 AM
Thanks Darkside wife has taking the tv to watch the Voice west coast you know will try that tomorrow thank you love her no hope for tonight
love this hobby

psycon
04-13-2016, 03:21 PM
thanks for the help DS.. so the coles notes version of your rather rude rant is.. you enabled "configre" pvr stalker... it configured it as the name suggests, and your not happy about it.... seems legit....

if you dont like the updater. simple.. dont use it

also, please watch your language on this board or you may be banned

Bkman2020
04-13-2016, 08:02 PM
Hi hello my problem is I had no epg for a week and nobody haD the balls to put an official change of security EPG @#$% ???? do this or that step by step. After reading all the crap I went in to epg updater and ....16 had updated not on my laptops though they are still on 0.5 and did my donation mac and all came back on my android .the problem is it change my sir# my ID my Id 2 to 50 something #'S in stalker.
Now my two laptops don't work, do we need shit like this? Mr. ninja can I go and change that back to MY Sir# & ID"s and do a mac reset? please and thank you
not all of us are Tec savvy and yes we do love the hobby and have no time to read through 150 treads to figure things out

Ps I do love the EPG don't get me wrong you do a fantastic job just the changes with luck of info

Please be respectful to members and staff as they work very hard to help others. Just a warning.