PDA

View Full Version : iks66

hreynoso1
04-12-2016, 08:24 PM
quick question. wanted to know how is iks used and what can you use on? thanks

pod77
04-12-2016, 08:57 PM
You need a satalite dish and a receiver... It's also being phased out so I wouldn't spend any money buying equipment!

😉😉

CjWithDATech
04-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Wouldn't *

juan_vale
04-12-2016, 10:58 PM
You need a satalite dish and a receiver... It's also being phased out so I wouldn't spend any money buying equipment!

😉😉

Not very true.... one of the oem's is supposedly going to a new encryption system, but it's a long way down the road and how many times have I heard something similar. Only one of the ports is U.S. based, all of the others are offshore and thriving.... and pretty safe in that I don't see the Mexican FBI knocking on your door in the USA.

pod77
04-13-2016, 12:31 AM
Not very true.... one of the oem's is supposedly going to a new encryption system, but it's a long way down the road and how many times have I heard something similar. Only one of the ports is U.S. based, all of the others are offshore and thriving.... and pretty safe in that I don't see the Mexican FBI knocking on your door in the USA.
WRONG again... All I have to say is anycast... If your telling people to buy ISK equipment then your foolish... It's done unfortunately... Please before you give anymore wisdom look it up.. You can also read up on it on the main site as this isn't an ISK support site... And it's not " supposedly" it's fact... Do you have a legit sub to them? I do and it's FACT! Period

Also yes you can be sued as well and it has nothing to do with Mexico.... 😉

crazed 9.6
04-13-2016, 01:13 AM
quick question. wanted to know how is iks used and what can you use on? thanks

visit the iks66.com site and you can see the different satalittes available thru the different port numbers.

IKS server URL = 66.iks66.tv
Port 50066 is their main port and sats

All ports are available to you with your same Route number (user name and password).

ANycast Command was handed over to charlie in the first quarter of 2015
Charlie has not implemented it yet and in fact there has been no word about it since over a year now.
The iks ECMs seen have changed a bit, they have been testing a new type of ECM this last year or so.
Every 3rd or 4th iks ECM is one of these new types, (not really new, just newly added).

Ask me and I will tell you that the anycast scare has done its job and charlie is smiling.
Weather or not it will ever be implemented, who knows... I would not hazard a guess either way :eek:

juan_vale
04-13-2016, 01:27 AM
WRONG again... All I have to say is anycast... If your telling people to buy ISK equipment then your foolish... It's done unfortunately... Please before you give anymore wisdom look it up.. You can also read up on it on the main site as this isn't an ISK support site... And it's not " supposedly" it's fact... Do you have a legit sub to them? I do and it's FACT! Period

Also yes you can be sued as well and it has nothing to do with Mexico.... 😉

Anycast can only work in dedicated ird's, it is the next generation system for charlie as the CW's do not get to the outside world. All existing equipments cannot work Anycast. So that means a IRD swap or IF they are lucky and can figure it out then a card swap. If it was so simple why hasn't he implemented it. That's why I said it's a long way down the road... the last card swap took 2+ years.

No I do not have a sub as I do not live in the USA.

pod77
04-13-2016, 01:58 AM
Last post on the subject... They have been swapping cards for quite a while 😉 if you want to tell members to buy the equipment without telling them what's going on that's all you 👍👍also how good has the ISK been going? Last I checked its down at least 1-2 times a week with only certain channels working... With what the receivers & equipment cost can you honestly tell them it's a good investment Juan vale???

juan_vale
04-13-2016, 02:06 AM
Last post on the subject... They have been swapping cards for quite a while 😉 if you want to tell members to buy the equipment without telling them what's going on that's all you 👍👍also how good has the ISK been going? Last I checked its down at least 1-2 times a week with only certain channels working... With what the receivers sand equipment cost can you honestly tell them it's a good investment?

Show me where I said to buy anything, I just commented on your response. I use IKS extensively and yes one of the systems goes down regularly another 2 I use very rarely fail. 200 bux is not a bad investment in my opinion and it can go down at any time just like IPTV.

One last comment, if you look at all my post you will see that I do not bash or make sarcastic comments to other members like some do.

dara
04-13-2016, 02:09 AM
Enough of the IKS stuff... this is an IPTV site.