PDA

View Full Version : epg ninja guide

hreynoso1
04-11-2016, 05:51 PM
does the local path need to end with epg_xmltv.epg or epg_xmltv.xml? i currently using fire tv. Any help will be appreciate it thanks

dara
04-11-2016, 06:07 PM
It ends with epg_xmltv.xml. For android devices, for the default "special://temp" it's going to be in a directory similar to this:

".../Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp"

or something like that. You have change a setting for "File lists" to "show hidden files and folders" in the Kodi System > Skin > Appearance setting to find the file.

montell
04-11-2016, 07:22 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your time and patience.
Any chance for us to use the Remote option and enter the url, instead of the hassel of using Local and many like me having trouble finding the right folder, now I can't delete what I had in the url before ?!!

Many thanks

high247
04-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your time and patience.
Any chance for us to use the Remote option and enter the url, instead of the hassel of using Local and many like me having trouble finding the right folder, now I can't delete what I had in the url before ?!!

Many thanks

Nope. Sorry.

montell
04-11-2016, 10:02 PM
what is the local url path? I mean the updated working one?

thanks

montell
04-11-2016, 10:04 PM
Also, why is that when I find the xml file the "OK" button on the right hand corner is not lit for me to click on ?

montell
04-12-2016, 03:23 AM
Thanks guys, but I got it figured out...Thanks to Shagy..kudos to you my friend :)