PDA

View Full Version : swipe from to exit full screen! MESSAGE.

melbarber
04-09-2016, 01:49 AM
Just set up my avov tvonline . When a I am in kodi message on top of screen that says swipe from top of screen to exit full screen ! How do I remove it please. THANKS.

crazed 9.6
04-09-2016, 01:52 AM
use the mouse function on your remote and use that mouse cursor to exit that popup menu

melbarber
04-09-2016, 02:14 AM
How do I use the mouse funtion on my remote ! Did not get pamplet or anything in box with my avov box.Thanks again.

Capt.Kangaroo
04-09-2016, 02:17 AM
How do I use the mouse funtion on my remote ! Did not get pamplet or anything in box with my avov box.Thanks again.
just press the mouse button. that simple
press again to return back to keyboard mode

melbarber
04-09-2016, 02:33 AM
I'm assuming its the green on the top right corner of remote! If so thanks all for info.Its to bad avov does not put basic info pamplet in the box with new avov tvonline box everthing I do is on this site for instructions and my brain is too tense the size of a normal brain! Hope alhiemers is not in my future. Thanks again for you guys help.

PayPerView
04-09-2016, 02:52 AM
I'm assuming its the green on the top right corner of remote! If so thanks all for info.Its to bad avov does not put basic info pamplet in the box with new avov tvonline box everthing I do is on this site for instructions and my brain is too tense the size of a normal brain! Hope alhiemers is not in my future. Thanks again for you guys help.

They do provide basic information. When you first fired up the box and went into "setting" to set things up, there is a spot that says "help". Click on this and it outlines the basic functions of the remote with a picture and everything.

melbarber
04-09-2016, 05:00 AM
Thanks ill retrack my thoughts on avov! And you people helped me get rid of that senseless message. Thanks.