04-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Same here.....

Frankie7
04-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Let's hope someone can help us with android boxes 😁

expatter
04-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Let's hope someone can help us with android boxes ��

You've asked this in several places so I don't know if you've seen my response already. For android, the path you should enter in the pvr settings (if you not changed the default in the epg-updater) is: In your pvr settings, change the scope for xmltv to local path and input: /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/epg_xmltv.xml

Once you make these changes, reboot kodi and your guide should repopulate.

Frankie7
04-10-2016, 09:35 PM
Hmm doesn't set for me. The OK button doesn't light up for me to hit it sorry not sure if I am explaining myself clear here. Thanks for your advice as well. 👍🏻

expatter
04-10-2016, 09:39 PM
How do i get uk guide. Iam getting all us tv guide but not uk? any help thanks

It sounds like you haven't updated everything to the latest settings. The stalker epg updater (ver 1.0.16) has the newly assigned iptv portals for you to select and also shows what the epg download path is. Ensure the portal is correct here and also that you have the Enable Scheduler ticked (blue colour). Then go into the pvr settings and change the xmltv scope to local and enter the new path. Android: /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/epg_xmltv.xml and Windows: //special:/temp/epg_xmltv.xml OR users/yourname/appdata/roaming/kodi/cache/epg_xmltv.xml. Save the changes and reboot kodi and profit!

Frankie7
04-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Big thumbs up to Frankie7! This has been driving me crazy today. Thanks!
Did this work for you?

expatter
04-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Hmm doesn't set for me. The OK button doesn't light up for me to hit it sorry not sure if I am explaining myself clear here. Thanks for your advice as well. ����

If you use the down arrow on your remote, doesn't it highlight the 'OK'? It works on mine. If not, I suggest you reboot your android device and see if that helps you out. Are you talking about the pvr addon or the stalker epg updater addon?

expatter
04-10-2016, 10:06 PM
If you are still having issues with the epg updater addon not highlighting the ok, I would uninstall it and exit out of kodi. Then, go into your android settings and select apps and then kodi. Clear the cache (DO NOT CLEAR THE DATA!) then exit out of settings and reboot your android. Restart kodi and reinstall the epg-updater and see if your problems are solved now.

Frankie7
04-10-2016, 10:09 PM
God knows what I did but I seemed to have it working. Thanks for your help. 👍🏻

sipde
04-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Yes! Everything is fine now. I appreciate it.:)

expatter
04-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Cool beans! Glad you've got it working now. ;)

sipde
04-10-2016, 10:48 PM
Yes! Everything is fine now. I appreciate it.:) My FireTV and my Android phone are now showing the guide

sultan14
04-11-2016, 06:22 AM
hello expatter i am using kodi 16 pvr stalker client on windows what path should i use please ?? same think no united kingdom guide for channels

Frankie7
04-11-2016, 06:40 AM
Guide has gone again. Think I need to clear everything and use the EPG updater to add my Mac and donation in that way see if it works.

georgec
04-11-2016, 09:53 AM
No UK channels on guide here either

dara
04-11-2016, 01:47 PM
Patience please. It's probably a load/source issue with the ********** server, which psycon may have to fix.

adzster
04-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Having the same problem here too. Seems to be happening every day now.

psycon
04-11-2016, 05:44 PM
just had that load turned off and forgot about it.. theyll be back tonight or tomorrow.

Frankie7
04-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Would you recommend then me deleting everything out of in built PVR and put my Mac and donation into the EPG ninja settings instead to get the guide working? Sorry meant to add only getting US channels seems uk channels missing again.

ljhookem14
04-11-2016, 06:53 PM
just had that load turned off and forgot about it.. theyll be back tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up psycon.

1.0.16 EPG Updater is such a brilliant idea. Takes all the guesswork out of the way for the user.

expatter
04-11-2016, 07:56 PM
hello expatter i am using kodi 16 pvr stalker client on windows what path should i use please ?? same think no united kingdom guide for channels

Please read #7 for the answer. As for no UK guide data, you'll have to wait for Psychon to run the pull again; it looks like that hasn't been updated in 2 days but Psychon is aware of it and said that he will fix it in the next day or so. In the meantime, people can see what's on in UK with the ivue guide (it works with the stalker pvr now and once you select the first stream, subsequent channels are much faster to chose/load as you only have to on the channel, then click on stalker pvr and done)