PDA

View Full Version : EPG data problem solved

greatg
04-08-2016, 06:33 PM
For all of you who are using the built in Stalker Client v 1.0.3. Make sure you change the XMLTV - Scope to Local Path. Reboot and the EPG guide will reload!1616

TVFan
04-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Thanks for this note greatg.

The guide was working on my Linux partition but not on the Windoze side. Now I see why that was.

hreynoso1
04-08-2016, 06:44 PM
how would you do that in android?

ljhookem14
04-09-2016, 02:11 AM
Mine was already set to "Local Path" by the EPG Updater.

I'm running KODI 16.1 RC2

Frankie7
04-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Can some help how to get the EPG working again on a android box? Using built in stalker client in Kodi. Thanks

expatter
04-10-2016, 09:08 PM
how would you do that in android?

In your pvr settings, change the scope for xmltv to local path and input: /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/epg_xmltv.xml

I suppose there could be slight variations depending upon which android box you have, but this is what works for my minix neo.

dinkish
04-10-2016, 11:36 PM
Thanks, got it going again.

ronsal
04-11-2016, 01:27 AM
Mine was already set to "Local Path" by the EPG Updater.

I'm running KODI 16.1 RC2

As was mine. Still without an EPG. Anyone else have a solution.

Shagy
04-11-2016, 01:43 AM
As was mine. Still without an EPG. Anyone else have a solution.

Ok, this is what i did to fix KODI STOCK PVR STALKER CLIENT to work with EPG UPDATER VERSION 1.0.16.
I like better how pvr stalker client works because it display the quide info instead of only have the channels with PAPIAO STALKER.

I was having problems with my PVR STALKER CLIENT ON KODI 16.1 RC2. Running my IPTV ROCKET SERVICE. Was ok before the update of EPG UPDATER TO 1.0.16.
After the update i could not load the guide from EPG UPDATER but the channels works. I found after many trial and error settings on the EPG UPDATER and the PVR STALKER CLIENT came up wiht this.

This tutorial is assuming that you have PVR STALKER CLIENT working but cant load the full guide info from EPG UPDATER 1.0.16. I have ROCKET SERVICE and will explain the procedure using the ROCKET SERVICE ON IOS AND ANDROID PLATFORMS.

IOS PLATFORM

1. We gonna need a way to enter SYSTEM FILES on your Idevice, i recommend IFILE. And enter to this files;

VAR/MOBILE/LIBRARY/PREFERENCES/KODI/USERDATA/ADDON_DATA/PVR.STALKER
----- We gonna check if there is any (epg_xmlt.xml) file and delete it
This is where eventualy the EPG UPDATER is gonna save the XMLTV file needed for the channels info. If you dont find any xmltv file dont worry.

2. Lets configure the with the correct Epg Download Path, EPG UPDATER 1.0.16

--- In the configure window of EPG UPDATER you gonna change the default epg download path (special://temp) to;

special://userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/ --- exactly as i wrote it---

3. Now we go and configure stock Pvr Stalker Client;
Before i already mention that you should have the PVR STALKER CLIENT working on Rocket service. just in case this is how have mine working.

Active Portal --------- 1
Connection Timeout -------- 120

Portal 1
Mac Address 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX
Server Address http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.hmtl --is working for me for a long time
Time Zone EUROPE/KIEV
Login DONATION #
Password DONATION #
Preference XMLTV ONLY
Cache guide data check
Cache Time 72
XMLTV
SCOPE REMOTE URL
REMOTE URL special://userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/epg_xmltv.xml ---- there is where PVR STALKER CLIENT gonna look for the XMLTV file guide info. created
with the EPG UPDATER ADDON

Advance
Token leave blank
Serial Number 13 digits whatever you like
Device ID 4 digits
DeviceID2 6 digits
Signature leave blank
Remember to click ok button after changes are made

3. Almost done. Now clear Channel and Guide data on Kodi SYSTEM-SETTINGS-TV- GENERAL- GUIDE
4. Restart KODI and let it do the rest. you should have PVR Stalker Client working with full guide info.

FOR ANDROID DEVICES

FOLLOW THE SAME TUTORIAL ABOVE
Only step #1 is different is how to find any old XMLTV file to delete in system files of your ANDROID DEVICE

I recommend ES FILES Manager for that
once you open ES FILE MANAGER make sure in TOOLS toggle the show hidden files active
Then search the word KODI, after search finish choose the folder name (.kodi) (the one thats looks transparent)

After search KODI this is the sequence
.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/ then delete any epg_ xmltv file if you have one, Remember this is where the new EPG UPTADER FILE WILL BE.

After you make sure there is no old XMLTV file continue with the step #2 to #4

I hope this tutorial Help you Guys, Please let me know if that works for you or if you had any other questions, fell free.

excuse my writing, this is the first time i post a tutorial.

Mikezmilano1
04-11-2016, 03:39 AM
Any idea when it will just be incorporated into clairvoyants updater?

psycon
04-11-2016, 04:02 AM
if you use the epg updater to set up stalker for you, you shoudlnt be having issues, its sets everything up for you

jrp82
04-11-2016, 10:47 PM
not for me...

I'm on kodi 16 / Mac mini / pvr 1.0.3 / EPG ninja last release... Still don't load....

I have understood the "local path" thing to change, but i can't find the directory to point...

Someone can help ?

Shagy
04-12-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi, i dont have a mac mini to check if my tutorial works. But give it a try and let me know. The tutorial is in the first page of this threat. And YES, configure PVR client Path as REMOTE

jrp82
04-12-2016, 10:32 PM
hello shagy,

in fact, i just don't find the directory in the mac to put in the local path adress....

i know it's user/.... application support.... but i don't find this directory.