PDA

View Full Version : M8s arrived today and having trouble setting up

gordonbritta
04-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Hello folks hopefully i can get some help from you.

I ordered the OTT M8S after reading good reviews and the website directed me to amazon to purchase one.The box arrived quickly and packaged well but i am struggling to get the M8S to work.The HDMI,power and internet are all connected but i get no signal received by TV and the box green light just blinks at me.

jlatorre1
04-07-2016, 02:15 PM
Hello folks hopefully i can get some help from you.

I ordered the OTT M8S after reading good reviews and the website directed me to amazon to purchase one.The box arrived quickly and packaged well but i am struggling to get the M8S to work.The HDMI,power and internet are all connected but i get no signal received by TV and the box green light just blinks at me.

Greetings...I have two of the boxes and never had that situation....Try doing a reset at the small hole o the back of the box...a small pin will fit. Hope it solves your problem.

Roach46
04-07-2016, 03:39 PM
It's supposed to work out of the box, you may damage it by fiddling with it, send it back

gordonbritta
04-07-2016, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the reply's jlatorre1 and Roach46.I will be getting in touch with amazon to exchange it for a working box.This is only the second time I've used Amazon.

Marley
04-08-2016, 01:06 AM
yea do that for me sending a box back cost more then the box