PDA

View Full Version : Channel Info Quits After A Day

dbcooper
04-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Hi Folks, I have a question. After a day my program info quits unless I get out of Kodi and come back in. The channels are always there just not the program information. I have Kodi 15.2 using Stalker client and The stalker client updater 1.06. Thanks

ilan
04-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Have you checked the updater's configuration?

System > Settings > Add-ons > Services > Stalker EPG Updater > Configure

Make sure Enable Scheduler is checked. Also, set the Schedule to Every Day and choose an Hour of Day.

I leave my box on and have the scheduler set to 2:00 am. Unless something goes haywire outside of the scheduler's control, there's a fresh guide every day.

dbcooper
04-01-2016, 03:08 PM
Have you checked the updater's configuration?

System > Settings > Add-ons > Services > Stalker EPG Updater > Configure

Make sure Enable Scheduler is checked. Also, set the Schedule to Every Day and choose an Hour of Day.

I leave my box on and have the scheduler set to 2:00 am. Unless something goes haywire outside of the scheduler's control, there's a fresh guide every day.

Yes that is what I have by default.

ilan
04-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Do you leave your box on 24/7? If you don't, and you have the updater scheduled for 2:00 am , I suspect the scheduler will update once Kodi is started. However, I'm not certain of that since the epg.xml would already exist. (That may be the crux of the problem.) Psycon will have more sage advice.

You can update the guide now by deleting the epg.xml file in the PVR Stalker folder. After that, Go to TV > General > Clear data and Guide > Clear data. Exit and restart Kodi. The updater will download a fresh epg on the restart.

dbcooper
04-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Thanks, yes I leave mine on all the time.