View Full Version : device conflict - mac mis match

tjfallows
03-25-2016, 12:46 PM
hi i have had nfps service since it went pay only and have had to endure the never ending changes to the log on precedures but since this one has been put in force some of the subscriptions will not work anymore i am using stalker client and have followed the setup procedures to the letter.
only having a 50 percent success rate of working , have tried changing mac and donation and still getting mismatch mac , i have about 40 subscriptions and am thinking of not renewing as with all the changes it seems like i am sorting problems every other week .
can anyone give an answer on what this problem is and how to solve it
many thanks
tim

XxPiratexX
03-25-2016, 04:25 PM
"Device Mismatch ID"

You possibly have the same mac on 2 seperate devices being used either in the stalker papaio addon,pvr stalker client or pvr stalker client nfps.

I believe pvr stalker client nfps sends a unique ID, while the original stalker client and stalker papaio addons ID's can be configured.... so you may possibly have the same mac being used on 2 different devices, using seperate addons/pvr's sending different ID'S.

Hope that's not to confusing :)

1. Change mac
2. Reset IPTV
3. Enter new mac and required info into 1 device, 1 addon or 1 pvr client

Marley
03-25-2016, 04:47 PM
se i had to do that one time only but yes it works but i only changed the mac but before you do that hit reset first it should come back on if not then the mac change and you shouldnt have that on 40 subs

XxPiratexX
03-25-2016, 07:54 PM
se i had to do that one time only but yes it works but i only changed the mac but before you do that hit reset first it should come back on if not then the mac change and you shouldnt have that on 40 subs

I recommended changing mac and a reset so he could have basically a clean start to begin with.

I understand that the IPTV reset function deletes any previous ID's and such but, just to be sure :)