PDA

View Full Version : We have a new site! Contest coming soon!

psycon
03-18-2016, 03:26 AM
Check it out the new ********** site ! Still a few final touches to do but most everything is there.

Big thank you to Tech Timeruuu for this, the guy is a machine!

Stay tuned to his site, click on the tutorials link on ********** to get there, book mark it, frequent it, and subscribe to his youtube channel, he is going to be giving away some iptv66 routes to celebrate real soon.

ljhookem14
03-18-2016, 03:46 AM
Check it out the new ********** site ! Still a few final touches to do but most everything is there.

Big thank you to Tech Timeruuu for this, the guy is a machine!

Stay tuned to his site, (click on the tutorials link on ********** to get there, book mark it, frequent it, and subscribe to his youtube channel, he is going to be giving away some iptv66 routes to celebrate real soon.

I know it's in the beginning stages but when viewing on mobile phone, the menu function only works in landscape. Just FYI

psycon
03-18-2016, 03:49 AM
yes. the focus was the PC view, will be working on the mobile view once all the content is in.

psycon
03-18-2016, 06:57 AM
just to avoid confusion, the new site is just a cosmetic change to the website, you do not have to reinstall the EPG updater or anything, nothing with that has changed..

if you go to the site and it seems to be offline. let me know, i may need to relax my ddos protection filtering.

Capt.Kangaroo
03-18-2016, 08:51 AM
Nice site bro...:)

TechTimeruuu
03-18-2016, 02:50 PM
Glad I could help, more changes coming soon :D

ilan
03-18-2016, 03:44 PM
Looks great. I might suggest on the repo link you have one page between the new site and the inline IPTV Talk site. Maybe the page would give simple directions for installing the repo...almost a carbon copy of the Clairvoyant Build page. At the bottom of the page have a Help link that would bring up the inline IPTV Talk page.

psycon
03-19-2016, 05:24 AM
hows that ilan, i was thinking the same.

psycon
03-19-2016, 05:46 AM
go over to spartanpixel.net. hes doing a giveaway for 1 month iptv66 accounts, and hes jsut getting started