PDA

View Full Version : Cant find my iptv using stalker client on Any custom Builds...

janey
03-17-2016, 02:30 PM
ANY
build. I keep trying out builds till i find 1 i like. I put in my setting into the stalker clent and when i open up any build , I see my iptv load up. But i cant find it under the tv menu. I tried to go the system setting , appreance settings , shortcut addons, Not sure if thats the right way ??? I just cant open MY IPTV using (stalker client ). Thanks

Android Man
03-17-2016, 03:03 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?14898-New-release-0-7-13

Marley
03-17-2016, 03:23 PM
its under live tv enable it

dara
03-17-2016, 03:29 PM
ANY
build. I keep trying out builds till i find 1 i like. I put in my setting into the stalker clent and when i open up any build , I see my iptv load up. But i cant find it under the tv menu. I tried to go the system setting , appreance settings , shortcut addons, Not sure if thats the right way ??? I just cant open MY IPTV using (stalker client ). Thanks

Some skins don't make it obvious to show a Live TV tab. If you switch the skin to Confluence, the default skin, you will definitely see it. You can also use the Clairvoyance build available from **********.

janey
03-17-2016, 11:42 PM
I just wrote to tech timeruu on the Clairvoyance build..
Is there a way to setup / create a addon to bring upfront . forgot whats its called a Tag.. on menu bar ??/

Thanks Dara

XxPiratexX
03-18-2016, 01:37 PM
I just wrote to tech timeruu on the Clairvoyance build..
Is there a way to setup / create a addon to bring upfront . forgot whats its called a Tag.. on menu bar ??/

Thanks Dara

I think you mean a widget.

They are usually pretty easy to setup depending on the skin. I personally prefer Aeon Nox: Silvo skin.