PDA

View Full Version : does epg ninja need help to keep their guide up?

XxPiratexX
03-16-2016, 11:03 PM
New user to stalker and epg ninjas guide and i am loving it all :)

I would like to know if the recent guide issues are because they need help from this community to keep their guide functioning?

I am willing to donate what i can to help out.

Backup
03-16-2016, 11:13 PM
go to hxxp://**********/ to donate...:)

rerun11
03-17-2016, 12:09 AM

for some reason when i click on guide it now kicks me back to kodi main page but if i click tv i can scroll down the channel list and select,,, for me to see guide again do I need to donate?? is that why this is happening?

dara
03-17-2016, 12:26 AM
You don't "need" to donate, but there are costs to running the guide. When the team first created the guide, the difficult thing was trying to find sources and creating configuration files and writing scripts. Now, most of it is automated, but sometimes the pull doesn't work completely, or the server is hung up. You'll need to contact psycon to find out where you can help.

XxPiratexX
03-17-2016, 12:32 AM

Thanks, i will donate a few bucks to help keep their awesome service up.

psycon
03-17-2016, 02:05 AM
the current issues are a microsoft issue (where much of the data comes from).. one of their servers is being flaky.. last couple pulls i did today seem to be back to normal though, we'll see..

as dara said, the scripts pretty much run themselves these days, except when things break as they have recently, always looking for help, either by donation through the link on **********, or by someone who wants to help directly with maintenance of the grabs.