PDA

View Full Version : STB Emulator on PC Android emulation - No VoD?

dara
03-04-2016, 04:27 PM
For testing I have installed the generic STB Emulator on my Windows 10 64-bit PC, using both Andy and Bluestacks. I used to be able to get the video to play on the Video Club movies (aka VoD), using an external player like MX, and XMTV, but now I can't. I can't tell when that stopped, if it was due to a change in the STB Emulator, or a change at the server, or a change in the android emulator. Regular IPTV channels work just fine on playback.

Anyone else testing the STB Emulator using PC Android emulation and getting VoDs to play? I know that mvas did start a project for a Windows based STB Emulator, but nothing has been done with that lately.

LEAFER9999
03-04-2016, 07:46 PM
VODS work on android box pro emu setup or are you asking if they work on pc windows set up

dara
03-04-2016, 08:27 PM
VODS work on android box pro emu setup or are you asking if they work on pc windows set up

See bold. I know they work on standard android setups, otherwise there would be a lot of complaints.

jony604
03-04-2016, 11:06 PM
PC don't work on my ten 64 set up bluestacks identical as android. 13.2 yes one at a time
Android Ok for now till i go back to kodi and then if I go back to Emu have to reenter donation to reactivate emulator