PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tech Timeruuu

psycon
03-02-2016, 08:09 AM
Noticed that well known youtuber Tech Timeruuu has made several video walkthroughs on how to get yourself running up with kodi and the services found here. thanks for your support TT, I have added the how to videos directly to the how to threads in this section.

Check out his youtube channel, not only has some helpful stalker client related videos, but has great reviews and how-to's for other current-popular addons, a real good way to stay in the know with whats up and coming and hot IMHO

crazed 9.6
03-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Glad you mention this pyscon :)

Tech Timeruuu has some damn fine videos.
hell I just saw the other day that he is now free of charge helping people get their programs up and running with Team viewer assistance.
That is one hell of an offer which I bet takes up 50 % of his day or more, giving this assistance in this way (and for free)... and he makes no money from that, just gets one hell of a great reputation :)

I am subscribed to TTs channels and view most all his videos. Some great videos are seen from Tech Timmeruuu :)

Thnx TT and Rock on :)

Gtest413
03-02-2016, 11:52 AM
TT is my go to guy. Real, and right to the point.

Kimbo
03-02-2016, 02:20 PM
A must for anyone using the Stalker client, check them out :)

TechTimeruuu
03-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Noticed that well known youtuber Tech Timeruuu has made several video walkthroughs on how to get yourself running up with kodi and the services found here. thanks for your support TT, I have added the how to videos directly to the how to threads in this section.

Check out his youtube channel, not only has some helpful stalker client related videos, but has great reviews and how-to's for other current-popular addons, a real good way to stay in the know with whats up and coming and hot IMHO

Thank you guys for everything you do :D

TechTimeruuu
03-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Glad you mention this pyscon :)

Tech Timeruuu has some damn fine videos.
hell I just saw the other day that he is now free of charge helping people get their programs up and running with Team viewer assistance.
That is one hell of an offer which I bet takes up 50 % of his day or more, giving this assistance in this way (and for free)... and he makes no money from that, just gets one hell of a great reputation :)

I am subscribed to TTs channels and view most all his videos. Some great videos are seen from Tech Timmeruuu :)

Thnx TT and Rock on :)

Thank you, you're awesome!

GeorgeCostan
03-04-2016, 10:32 PM
Excellent walkthroughs on installing iptv, step by step instuctions. This site is so confusing with everyone posting a link as an answer to help questions. I usually end up with 10 tabs open and still can't find the answer.

joesimm
03-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Excellent walkthroughs on installing iptv, step by step instuctions. This site is so confusing with everyone posting a link as an answer to help questions. I usually end up with 10 tabs open and still can't find the answer.

And dont use Tech Timeruuu's MAC Addresses 'you bastards'.... lol... (from one of his last videos).. I pissed myself when he said that...

Great Stuff Tech... you are the shizzle nizzle wizzle.

crazed 9.6
03-09-2016, 05:19 PM
And dont use Tech Timeruuu's MAC Addresses 'you bastards'.... lol... (from one of his last videos).. I pissed myself when he said that...

Great Stuff Tech... you are the shizzle nizzle wizzle.

haaa, i caught that :)

the one about the I am not a robot but wive may think so... is great too..
TT is on his game .. Rocks !!