PDA

View Full Version : channel info window freeze

alec66
03-01-2016, 01:02 PM
everything working well on STB installed on Minix NEO U1: (I added my MAG 254 mac/serial with genuine values) portal loads quickly but when I load a channel, it starts to play but channel info window remains on screen (with "connecting...." red message down on right side).

here what happens:

I tried to enable/disable almost all app settings/combinations but window still there..

mvas
03-01-2016, 04:43 PM
everything working well on STB installed on Minix NEO U1: (I added my MAG 254 mac/serial with genuine values) portal loads quickly but when I load a channel, it starts to play but channel info window remains on screen (with "connecting...." red message down on right side).

here what happens:

I tried to enable/disable almost all app settings/combinations but window still there..

This happens on some devices, I don't know a reason yet (I think it must be something with HW acceleration). Just press up/down in full screen mode (to refresh a picture), then switch to preview and then back to a full screen. Sometimes it helps and you won't have this issue until the next app start.

alec66
03-03-2016, 12:17 PM

here what happens:

yep, works (on most channels) but is a bit complicated

anyway will wait for bug fix to go ahead with payed app
thanks!

alec66
03-26-2016, 06:03 AM
also with latest release 0.7.14 still this annoying bug (minix neo UI) any chance to it get fixed? I suppose this android box is not the latest on market.....