PDA

View Full Version : iptv and the testing period!

melbarber
03-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Have been testing mag 254 slnce beginning of test period and seen it work fantastic one day and terrible the next! Love it when it works good and willing to pay for it ! But it looks like it is having the same problems as iks! Is there a problem similar to iks when there is a ecm hit or is it totally a different problem! I know its still in a testing trial but it seems like it is not going to be trouble free at this period of the testing mode! Just curious I want it to get better so it is watchable but for now it is not watchable! Hope to get some knowledge able feed back!

dara
03-09-2015, 05:32 PM
I think a realistic expectation for the new service is that you will get access to a great number of channels, most of the time, and mostly solid streaming... almost what you get from IKS. Expecting more than that is a road to disappointment...what % reliable is up for a user to decide. You know what they say if you want guaranteed service...

floder2
03-09-2015, 05:36 PM
The problem won't be ECM's.....( there is no Antenna involved at your end so no ECM)...The problem down the road will be bandwidth and if Internet providers start blocking the ip address of the stream..........

Kimbo
03-09-2015, 05:42 PM
I have tested other IPTV providers that have been doing this for a longer period of time and their quality and reliability it's up to par or worse compare to our current testing period. That being said the reason i believe it's taking longer for IPTV testing period is that there are making sure that this service is the top of the line but like with all services sporadic freezing and down time will happen but will be minimized here.

melbarber
03-09-2015, 05:42 PM
I have been testing since the days of football cards and know that there will always be problems! Even with a Sub! But not to ask questions is very rare because I care and curious about the new service!

BIO
03-09-2015, 06:10 PM
It is free to test the server. What better way to stress a server than to offer something for free to everyone, right. So while the server is being stressed it's necessary to make changes so it handles the load better. If it was perfect it would be for sale- that will come later on :)

alphablondy
03-09-2015, 09:12 PM
no service is 100%. its best to have other options for tv. sats/kodi/iptv & good old rabbit ears still work in Canada

mikey432
03-09-2015, 10:51 PM
no service is 100%. its best to have other options for tv. sats/kodi/iptv & good old rabbit ears still work in Canada

Well said sir!!!
You can't put all your eggs in one basket try xbmc/ kodi there's vod and iks or just buy a basic cable sub. The thing to remember is that its called testing for a reason. My basic sub goes out too sometimes so I guess you could say nothing is 100% lol.

Sasuke
03-10-2015, 02:50 PM
huys i m new here .. and would like to try/test this server .. im using xbmc/stalker addon .. any guide/howto or a temporary access would be great .. thank you

date
03-11-2015, 02:45 AM
Here you go :

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1015-stalker-client-pvr-add-on

Marley
03-11-2015, 04:29 AM
i run them all never know when you need a backup