PDA

View Full Version : Subscription extension

luvlocks
02-28-2016, 12:34 AM
Did anyone get an extension to their iptv subscription that was promised by the people that run the servers? I checked my route and no additional days were added. Do you have to make a request for the extension? You would think it would be automatic for all existing routes.

dara
02-28-2016, 12:41 AM
Read the announcements.

luvlocks
02-28-2016, 12:53 AM
I did read the post in the announcement section and I intentionally paid for my route and didn't get an extention

crazed 9.6
02-28-2016, 01:02 AM
all excisting routes were not effected by the downtime which was the reason to give extensions. Some never had any down time. or at least not any over a few hours.
By that I mean the route and MAC addy were active. Weather or not a person had their equipment and or programs setup correctly is a different story.

monty49
02-28-2016, 03:52 AM
all excisting routes were not effected by the downtime which was the reason to give extensions. Some never had any down time. or at least not any over a few hours.
By that I mean the route and MAC addy were active. Weather or not a person had their equipment and or programs setup correctly is a different story.
well,what about having ordered more then 1 route and only being able to use that 1 route attached to the mac cause the other routes were attached to the same mac?The system was bugged ..just sayin.