PDA

View Full Version : MegaboxHD is a great app

Canuckgold
02-23-2016, 09:44 PM
I spent a while playing around with MegaboxHD and found it to be a fabulous app for movies and TV shows. I love that most of the movies are in HD but I didn't realize it had TV shows as well until I stumbled into the other menu. It was tricky figuring out how to get the cursor down to the TV section but once there I found practically every TV show worth watching over the past 10 years or more were shown including Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Band of Brothers, Fringe, Lost, etc, etc, including current shows like Black Sails, The Expanse, 12 Monkeys and The Musketeers. Every single episode was there. Some shows were surprisingly missing, such as The Good Wife and Elementary, but there was a huge number to choose from. All in 720p with no commercials.

CG :)

PS Using the mouse helps in navigating the menu and it can also be used to fast forward, rewind, and stop and start the programs.

Marley
02-24-2016, 12:58 AM
really many more apps to check at http://mhaddons.com/forum.php and what you have in channel store now

Kimbo
02-24-2016, 01:36 AM
Thank you for the heads up Canuck, I will check it out eh!!!
I spent a while playing around with MegaboxHD and found it to be a fabulous app for movies and TV shows. I love that most of the movies are in HD but I didn't realize it had TV shows as well until I stumbled into the other menu. It was tricky figuring out how to get the cursor down to the TV section but once there I found practically every TV show worth watching over the past 10 years or more were shown including Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Band of Brothers, Fringe, Lost, etc, etc, including current shows like Black Sails, The Expanse, 12 Monkeys and The Musketeers. Every single episode was there. Some shows were surprisingly missing, such as The Good Wife and Elementary, but there was a huge number to choose from. All in 720p with no commercials.

CG :)

Yosemite Sam
02-24-2016, 01:45 AM
thanks will have to look

Kimbo
02-24-2016, 05:37 PM
Check it out, its a very nice APP, the HD picture quality is really really good. I encounter a few problems, the navigation is tricky (use the mouse feature), scrolling down is truly a challenge, tried watching the walking dead and the last 3 episodes and other shows latest kept giving me "no links", not having the subtitles option. But overall I'm very happy to have this APP!!!

And yes in some movies it evens gives you the 3D option which is awesome!!

wickedjoker
02-24-2016, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the review I may have to check it out.

Marley
02-25-2016, 05:20 PM
dont get mixed up with spanish one

Kimbo
02-25-2016, 05:46 PM
spanish one?

Autoroam
02-25-2016, 06:12 PM
its not an addon but a standalone app....megabox hd, showbox, newest movies hd...all great.

Kimbo
02-25-2016, 06:22 PM
yes, its a standalone not an app!!it feels like an app for Avov thought!!

Marley
02-26-2016, 06:15 AM
yea fuse has spanish one in channel store

Kimbo
02-26-2016, 02:21 PM
I will check that one out too!!