PDA

View Full Version : Ninja EPG with Stalker Client not loading epg

apun
02-23-2016, 05:42 PM
I am using Stalker Client 0.8.4 built into kodi 15.2 (not using stalker nfps because I use the same mac on 2 different devices), Provider EPG works but it is not complete, I used to be able to use the following link with no problems:

XLMTV URL:
hxxps://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX/donation/XXXXXXXXX/fname/NFPSF1

But currently it is not pulling any epg data, I have my mac and donation number entered, same link used to work before the epg changes were made.

Is this link still good if not how can I get ninja epg using stalker client (not stalker client nfps).... thanks

adyf
02-23-2016, 05:58 PM
Hi there, choose XMLTV only option and instead of using remote url, change to local path and navigate through the kodi file system and select the epg_xmltv.xml file. Also install the epg updater addon (look at the sticky for the repo url). You may also have to enable hidden files in the kodi system settings.

I'm not sure what device you are using, but I have it working on a macbook pro and two firesticks running the same pvr and kodi build as you.

psycon
02-23-2016, 06:04 PM
ok.. EVERY sticky in this section says you need the new epg updater plugin... this does not need another topic

dara
02-23-2016, 06:05 PM
Direct links to the xmltv files are no longer supported. Use the epg updater service instead.