PDA

View Full Version : M8S box: IPTV STALKER Authorization Failed

Kdyteejay
02-22-2016, 02:44 PM
Hi there, first post and newbie to kodi and iptv stalker. So appreciate it if you are gentle and I have totally misunderstood all of this. Only got a box last week and having issues.

Issue: I get authorization failed message when I launch iptv stalker.

details of box:
M8S box, model WJ-M8S, Android version 4.4.2, Kodi version 15.2-RC1

IPTV Stalker details:
Author ESXBR, Version 1.0.18

I have read many posts on here prior to joining today. I am confused about mac address. Is it the mac address of my M8S that is required? I didn't think it was when I read the posts and tried to setup a custom one for use (starting 00:1a:79).
I also setup a custom serial, device ID 1 & 2 and a signature.
I cleared the cache but still I get the error.

The other strange thing is that when I go into IPTV Stalker to the menu options (enable etc) the only things that are not greyed out are configure, launch and changelog, meaning that all of the other menu options (update, uninstall, disable, rollback) are greyed out so I cannot uninstall if I wanted to.

Hope this all makes sense and if I have posted to the wrong place then apologies.

Marley
02-24-2016, 08:53 PM
starting 00:1a:78 not 79

dont know about this
The other strange thing is that when I go into IPTV Stalker to the menu options (enable etc) the only things that are not greyed out are configure, launch and changelog, meaning that all of the other menu options (update, uninstall, disable, rollback) are greyed out so I cannot uninstall if I wanted to.