PDA

View Full Version : ivue password?

Justme
02-22-2016, 01:24 AM
Hello, im trying to use ivue guide but its asking for my password and username, i beleive im on the list, when should i be receiving the password, who do i contact thanks

dara
02-22-2016, 01:54 AM
The temporary password is "ivuetemp", for all three entries. However, to get a real password, you'll have to visit their website, to get to their facebook group and then invited into a 'secret' group where you will be notified of your login and password. Membership is free, but they want to limit membership to individuals, and not necessarily to resellers. You may be waiting for a while.

See this for more more info

http://ivuetvguide.com/

ivueguide
03-14-2016, 09:33 PM
The temporary password is "ivuetemp", for all three entries. However, to get a real password, you'll have to visit their website, to get to their facebook group and then invited into a 'secret' group where you will be notified of your login and password. Membership is free, but they want to limit membership to individuals, and not necessarily to resellers. You may be waiting for a while.

See this for more more info

http://ivuetvguide.com/

Dara you seem to never sleep thank you for the posts regarding iVue. I will try and pop in on a more regular basis to address queries but most are answered on the youetube channel aswell.

i will await permission before i post that in a new thread.

TeamIvue

dara
03-14-2016, 10:04 PM
Dara you seem to never sleep thank you for the posts regarding iVue. I will try and pop in on a more regular basis to address queries but most are answered on the youetube channel aswell.

i will await permission before i post that in a new thread.

TeamIvue

Feel free, and this is the right forum for it! I think most of the iVue users are on the facebook group or know of it. We want to give our members options on how to best use their donations, either though the ********** or iVue and its authorized scions ... which I think is a great alternative to the 'pvr client challenged'.

Just make sure you code your links, by putting [/code] at the end of the link, and [code] in front of it.

The Dude
03-23-2016, 02:49 PM
Out of curiosity what are the options for those of us that aren't on Facebook? I do not want to join Facebook so is there another option?

The Dude
03-26-2016, 02:21 PM
Anyone.... Yes, No, Maybe...

dara
03-26-2016, 04:00 PM
Not really any other direct options on iVue. You can search the general Kodi help websites to get help on the EPG addons in general, they all have the same basic structure... google TV Guide for Kodi, you might see something in that list that could help.