PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

canadiens900
02-20-2016, 09:17 PM
I had this working on Kodi 15.2

Today it took an update to kodi 16.0

It no longer works?

What do i need to do? I feel like formatting my entire android box and starting from scratch

I installed Stalker Client NFPS

I added the mac id

I added the donation number

When i go to enable tv it gives me ERROR

It says

The PVR manager has been enabled with out any enabled pvr add on... Enable at least one add on in order to use the pvr functionality

When i go back to stalker client nfps i enable it again, and it does not work?

Anyone know what im doing wrong? Im lost

- - - Updated - - -

Do i need to enter in all of the information into the stalker client aswell?

So not only the stakler client nfps,,, but the stalker client itself?

dara
02-20-2016, 09:25 PM
You'll need to update the pvr.stalker.nfps client from **********

Go here:
http://**********/clairvoyance/pvr.stalker.nfps/jarvis/

Because this is a code change, you might have to do a IPTV Reset if you initially don't connect.

For your other question about the "stalker client" you don't have to do anything, but make sure you only enable one version of the pvr.stalker. Do not enable the built-in client if you are running the "nfps" version.

jony604
02-20-2016, 09:33 PM
it looks that one of the enables along the line is off go back in PVR client/stalker client and enable next
your stalker config page should say disable / go in configure and check your info press OK out to tv/general and turn on
good luck

ok dara is looking after you

manny786
02-21-2016, 04:53 AM
I am in the same boat, Sent you a log, Please help….

You'll need to update the pvr.stalker.nfps client from **********

Go here:
http://**********/clairvoyance/pvr.stalker.nfps/jarvis/

Because this is a code change, you might have to do a IPTV Reset if you initially don't connect.

For your other question about the "stalker client" you don't have to do anything, but make sure you only enable one version of the pvr.stalker. Do not enable the built-in client if you are running the "nfps" version.