PDA

View Full Version : issues again? Third time this week

Omni
02-20-2016, 08:51 AM
Hi I hope someone can really guide me in the right direction I'm so frustrated to have my service up and down I don't know what to do anymore I am using Kodi 15.2 with the built-in client have change my Mac have reset my iptv have done everything have successfully gotten to connect a couple of times and it works for about a day then back to square one I connected yesterday morning and have been using TV without a PG btw till about an hour ago you just went down again someone please explain what is going on? This is getting a little repetitious and very frustrating at the same time now I have to reset my Mac every two days? Something's not right if anyone can help out I would truly appreciate since I have been able to connect various times I know that I am doing the proper steps so why does it keep going down? Thanking everyone in advance

dotsadie
02-22-2016, 10:57 PM
First, i have been reading that Kodi 15.2 now is not being supported. I do not understand why they have not posted that on this site. Maybe with all the shxt that is going on they have not got to this yet. Some day they will have it figured out and thing will be back to normal.
But your guess is as good as mind

scorsese
02-22-2016, 11:05 PM
Seems like kodi 15.2 is not supported. Not working for me.

dara
02-22-2016, 11:19 PM
Nothing has changed with the built-in PVR Stalker to make it not work for Kodi 15.2. Check your configuration, make sure you have your donation number in both login/password fields and at a minimum have 12 characters in Serial Number, and 12+ characters in Device ID, then do an IPTV Reset on your donation checker.

No one of any authority has said that 15.2 is not supported for connecting to the server.

scorsese
02-23-2016, 12:15 AM
I have 15.1 thought it was 15.2. Will kodi 16 install over 15.1 and retain my addons.

dara
02-23-2016, 12:46 AM
I have 15.1 thought it was 15.2. Will kodi 16 install over 15.1 and retain my addons.

Yes they will. There might be a few addons that might not work, and some repositories that are specific to 15, but none of the popular ones are dead. The developers eventually abandon the older versions of Kodi/XBMC, so if you can, its best to do the upgrade whenever a stable version is released.