PDA

View Full Version : EPG Differences

SSHAKER
02-19-2016, 12:04 AM
I am running Kodi 15.2 and Stalker Client NFPS 0.8.4. I know things are still being worked on and like most, my Guide/Live TV has been working on and off over the last few weeks. It has almost always been black and white except for a couple days when I had a full colour guide that included channels like Canada 1-5 etc (that only show up in the black and white version through the 'All Channels' view, rather than 'Guide' view).

I'm currently back up and running with the basic black and white guide again. I've left my settings alone through all this and am wondering if the colour guide will come back again as it's worked on? The EPG plugin thread indicates that it only works with Kodi 16 - will this be the only way to get the colour guide moving forward?

SSHAKER
02-19-2016, 12:43 AM
Disregard - I decided to just try the plugin from the epg ninja repo, restarted Kodi and now have the colour guide back again.

fordsguy
02-21-2016, 04:36 PM
what plugin did you run if have the same problem I think I installed all the plugins.

dara
02-21-2016, 04:42 PM
The color guide will be made available to you if you install the epg updater service from the ********** repo. Otherwise, the pvr clients will look for the provider epg if available, and that's not in color.

fordsguy
02-21-2016, 04:46 PM
never mind I installed epg updater in the repository and it worked thanks for the post let me know I could fix it.

Forestgm
02-21-2016, 07:36 PM
What URL are ye guys using. remote or local in client configuration
15.2 0.8.4. Don't want to update to 16 just yet. All running with partial guide with pefer xmltv as xmltv is blank