PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Unlink Mac Address?

twomuch
02-18-2016, 10:33 PM
Hi,
I want to unlink my mac address from my route.
I have been trying but i keep getting an error message saying it can't be updated.
Am actually just wanting to unlink it and not link it.
Thanks

wickedjoker
02-18-2016, 10:34 PM
just change it to another number or change to all zero's.

twomuch
02-18-2016, 11:25 PM
Sorry i should have mentioned that earlier.
I already tried that and it does not work, that is always the first thing to do.

twomuch
02-19-2016, 05:44 AM
Oh wow!
Looks like help is not forth coming from this forum.
No admin to help or address my issue.
This is not encouraging...
I came here to get help but doesnt seem like am gonna get it.

juan_vale
02-19-2016, 05:50 AM
twomuch, with all of the problems the server has had in the last 15 days, a lot of the functions on the webpage are not working. Little by little things are getting back to normal, but it's slow work. A lot of us are in the same boat as you, frustrating it is.

twomuch
02-19-2016, 10:40 PM
Hi everyone. Hope w are having a great weekend?
I am still waiting and hoping for a fix because i have just tried to see if i could update MAC but noticed that i could not. Am guessing the problem is still on.
I only wish folks at iptv66 were as cooperative like folks over at papiao because i had a similar issue and they were able to unlink it from the backend.

psycon
02-19-2016, 10:43 PM
Oh wow!
Looks like help is not forth coming from this forum.
No admin to help or address my issue.
This is not encouraging...
I came here to get help but doesnt seem like am gonna get it.

what are you talking about.. another user answered your question within 1 minute of your post.

twomuch
02-19-2016, 11:17 PM
Am only stating that i have not heard anything yet and i am still having the same problem. This is a support forum, we need to be updated on things as is related to to each person's issues.

dara
02-19-2016, 11:29 PM
Am only stating that i have not heard anything yet and i am still having the same problem. This is a support forum, we need to be updated on things as is related to to each person's issues.

If you are still having problems with this, send your donation/route to one of the moderators, and the MAC that you want to use, to see if they can replicate the issue (assuming that there still are available chances to view the info left for the day). If there still is an issue, we'll help you escalate the issue. Just to let you know, it could be a while to get attention from the server techs.

If the donation is already inactive, it will eventually be zeroed out.

twomuch
02-27-2016, 06:20 PM
If you are still having problems with this, send your donation/route to one of the moderators, and the MAC that you want to use, to see if they can replicate the issue (assuming that there still are available chances to view the info left for the day). If there still is an issue, we'll help you escalate the issue. Just to let you know, it could be a while to get attention from the server techs.

If the donation is already inactive, it will eventually be zeroed out.

Thanks Dara, i have just sent the details to you.

Marley
02-27-2016, 07:20 PM
email [email protected] or [email protected] the one you use and send with all info they will fix it say you cant unlink the mac I see a few have this problem