PDA

View Full Version : tv guide

bobross333
02-17-2016, 12:15 PM
my own tv guide list

I've used ftv guide but cant add channels that aren't pre loaded in the program. Like the 24/7 star trek channel for instance. If the Creator of that program didn't have say that channel or NBC you can't add it manually. I thought maybe adding it to a channel there and then renaming the channel. You can make let's say NBC into a different channel by just choosing s different stream but cant rename the channel to reflect the change.
So i thought to add a pvr simple client. So i can rename the channels but cant change the stream.*

In short I'm looking for a tv guide that i can add just the channels i want and boot the rest. Like adding my 24/7 star trek channel that isn't listed and having the name of the channel appear on the tv guide list.*

I can do all this in the kodi favorites but to click a channel and then want to change that channel you have to click down to kodi favorite again each time. Kind of annoying.*

Thoughts?

Bob

dara
02-17-2016, 03:41 PM
Moved to an appropriate place. That's a good question, but there is probably more info about that in the official Kodi forums. FTV Guide (and most all EPG addons) all are forked from the original TV guide, but that guy didn't make it clear to most on how to add custom channels to it.

matrixebiz
04-05-2016, 12:05 PM
You can add your channels in the source.db file using SQlite browser