PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect for days now

1sikmf
02-16-2016, 08:58 PM
Have not been able to connect for a few days. Don't know if we are up or down? Getting Authentication Failed and Unable to load channels.

Have already tried the following:

1. Did a IPTV Reset
2. Disabled TV and the Stalker Client. Cleared data 3 times for channels and the Guide
3. Generated a new MAC, and put new Mac into Settings for Stalker Client.
4. Enabled Stalker Client. Enabled TV

Same problem

My settings such as token, serial number, device id's, server have not changed and were all working before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

melendez01
02-16-2016, 09:03 PM
Same here and can't find anything about how to fix this.

black-c0depr
02-16-2016, 09:05 PM
problems are very BIG, we need to wait moooooooooore TIME! http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?14257-NFPS-Announcement-about-IPTV-Down-status-16-feb-2016

chad1976
02-16-2016, 09:11 PM
I feel alot bet\ter .Oh look a bird

1sikmf
02-16-2016, 10:24 PM
At least I won't be trying any more resolutions of my own, that may cause further problems. Just have to hang tight!

tlgb
02-17-2016, 06:18 PM
Can someone please help me out and tell me what i'm doing wrong! I donated a few weeks ago and was using the iptv stalker client and it stopped working 2 weeks ago and i can not get it going. I've tried using iptv stalker add on, nothing, i've confirmed my mac is active and have changed it, nothing, deleted and reloaded the add ons, nothing. I donated in order to have stability can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm obviously new to this.

chrisqc
02-17-2016, 10:41 PM
i'm using Kodi and stalker client nfps... authentication failed since a week now...changing my mac ,reset iptv ans so on ... nothing work ...

Walldo89
02-18-2016, 12:48 AM
Can someone please help me out and tell me what i'm doing wrong! I donated a few weeks ago and was using the iptv stalker client and it stopped working 2 weeks ago and i can not get it going. I've tried using iptv stalker add on, nothing, i've confirmed my mac is active and have changed it, nothing, deleted and reloaded the add ons, nothing. I donated in order to have stability can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm obviously new to this.

First of all you have to read comments and posts my friend. People have been working behind the scenes so servers have been up and down. If you have been logged in before they went down it seems you have been able to still use the service. If you dodnt disconnect your box.

They seem to now be closing in on a actual permanent fix. 😊

Awesomeness
02-18-2016, 12:50 AM
i'm using Kodi and stalker client nfps... authentication failed since a week now...changing my mac ,reset iptv ans so on ... nothing work ...

You have to read the posts bud. Alot of work happening. You could try 24 hours a day 7days a week. But at the end of.the day till they are done with the matienance your struggling in vein mate.

Johnboy89
02-18-2016, 02:32 AM
People really have to look into there problem. Instead of just starting a thread when its been answered several times!

dara
02-19-2016, 06:17 PM
Have not been able to connect for a few days. Don't know if we are up or down? Getting Authentication Failed and Unable to load channels.

Have already tried the following:

1. Did a IPTV Reset
2. Disabled TV and the Stalker Client. Cleared data 3 times for channels and the Guide
3. Generated a new MAC, and put new Mac into Settings for Stalker Client.
4. Enabled Stalker Client. Enabled TV

Same problem

My settings such as token, serial number, device id's, server have not changed and were all working before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Can you post what platform you are using? Kodi 15 or 16 on what box? Also posting in the PVR Forum is best for these individual issues with the Stalker Client.

All others with issues... please start your own thread. The OP patiently waited through the server issues for the last few days.