PDA

View Full Version : my own tv guide list

bobross333
02-14-2016, 10:33 PM
I've used ftv guide but cant add channels that aren't pre loaded in the program. Like the 24/7 star trek channel for instance. If the Creator of that program didn't have say that channel or NBC you can't add it manually. I thought maybe adding it to a channel there and then renaming the channel. You can make let's say NBC into a different channel by just choosing s different stream but cant rename the channel to reflect the change.
So i thought to add a pvr simple client. So i can rename the channels but cant change the stream.

In short I'm looking for a tv guide that i can add just the channels i want and boot the rest. Like adding my 24/7 star trek channel that isn't listed and having the name of the channel appear on the tv guide list.

I can do all this in the kodi favorites but to click a channel and then want to change that channel you have to click down to kodi favorite again each time. Kind of annoying.

Thoughts?

Bob

sat-junkie
02-15-2016, 12:30 AM
i watch the star trek tng 24/7 all the time i just add them to my favorites way easier then messing with those tv guides..check out veetle add on that has some good 24/7 streams...

bobross333
02-16-2016, 12:12 AM
Yeah but every time i want to change a channel i have to click 4 times down to favorites and then look for the channel. I know it sounds lazy but with the tv guide (when working) you just click back one time and your list is there. I'm just trying to streamline my tv channels.