PDA

View Full Version : ********** Repo

psycon
02-14-2016, 11:10 AM
I Set up a kodi 16 repo to host our addons.

Grab it from here: [url]http://**********/clairvoyance[/html]

not sure if all the pvr.stalker.nfps builds install properly.

please report any issues with the repo only here, (if a plugin wont install from it, not if it installs and you have issues with that plugin)

sat-junkie
02-14-2016, 02:11 PM
You're awesome thanks

godassassin
02-14-2016, 09:22 PM
ok what do i do with this ? how do i install it? kodi 16 stalker 1.0.3. is what im running thares 4 files which on do i use? i got the bottom one and nothing happens when i open it just other files

psycon
02-14-2016, 09:28 PM
try googling "how to install a kodi repo" google actually gives you the answer

godassassin
02-14-2016, 09:29 PM
ok what do i do with this ? how do i install it? kodi 16 stalker 1.0.3. is what im running thares 4 files which on do i use? i got the bottom one and nothing happens when i open it just other files

ok i got the 3rd file and installed it lets see what happened

bkmo
02-14-2016, 09:30 PM
Install the repo, then once installed you need to install the service addon stalkerEpgUpdater. If installed from the repo it will auto-update.

godassassin
02-14-2016, 09:40 PM
now i lost authentication cant even watch after installing both repos

godassassin
02-14-2016, 09:57 PM
Install the repo, then once installed you need to install the service addon stalkerEpgUpdater. If installed from the repo it will auto-update.

ok i installed both repos what is stalkerEPGUpdater i dont see the file where is it?

godassassin
02-14-2016, 10:02 PM

ok i installed both repos what is stalkerEPGUpdater i dont see the file where is it?

bkmo
02-14-2016, 10:12 PM

It is in the repo. Goto System> addons>install from repo, and find it in the epg ninja repo.

jrbill1991
02-14-2016, 10:42 PM
I'm trying to install the stalker client nfps from the repo on Kodi 16, but it gets "Installation Failed".

What can i do ?

bkmo
02-14-2016, 10:59 PM
I'm trying to install the stalker client nfps from the repo on Kodi 16, but it gets "Installation Failed".

What can i do ?

Do you have it installed already? If so you probably need to uninstall it. Then a restart may be required before installing from the repo. Your settings will normally be kept intact.

jrbill1991
02-14-2016, 11:06 PM
Do you have it installed already? If so you probably need to uninstall it. Then a restart may be required before installing from the repo. Your settings will normally be kept intact.

I did that, I uninstalled with all the data folder too, but keeps the same issue.

psycon
02-15-2016, 05:36 AM
jr bill. what OS are you on..the repo has issues with that plugin for some reason

bongskie
02-15-2016, 10:04 AM
I Set up a kodi repo to host our addons.

Grab it from here: [url]http://**********/clairvoyance[/html]

not sure if all the pvr.stalker.nfps builds install properly.

please report any issues with the repo only here, (if a plugin wont install from it, not if it installs and you have issues with that plugin)

is this for kodi 16 only? and also how about android boxes? can we use it or for windows only

psycon
02-15-2016, 05:32 PM
is this for kodi 16 only? and also how about android boxes? can we use it or for windows only

it is intended for kodi 16 correct, all platforms.

Evilcherry
02-15-2016, 08:00 PM
I get installation failed on OS X. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. The old zip installs but now it says authentication failed. :(

dara
02-15-2016, 08:11 PM
jr bill. what OS are you on..the repo has issues with that plugin for some reason

For me, had an install fail on Windows 10. (I had the .zip local, though.)

psycon
02-15-2016, 08:21 PM
ok i am going to remove pvr.stalker for now.. it is tricky due to multiple builds (and android has 2).

TVFan
02-15-2016, 08:23 PM
The repo seemed to work fine here on Windows 7 last night, although it's hard to tell if it will update as planned with the whole system down so far today.

I'm wondering whether to install it on my Linux machine though. I compiled pvr.stalker 2.02 from source code there, and it was working fine. I somehow doubt that the repo version of pvr.stalker 1.04 will install under Linux.

Blackbear199
02-15-2016, 08:28 PM
epgupdater installs fine as its just python script.
what i gonna try when things start working again is use the epgupdater and then set compiled pvr stalker(like urs is) to local path and select the epg_xmltv.xml file epg updater downloads.
should work np in theory.

psycon
02-15-2016, 08:30 PM
Does anyone know how to fix the authentication issue I've got now? Tried the reset on papiao but it did nothing. Trying to install from the repo was the only thing I changed. I've emailed papiao but I don't get what broke :/

ask in the pvr stalker section. not the epg section, or this repo thread

Evilcherry
02-15-2016, 08:39 PM
Sorry, didn't know if it was related to trying to test the repo. Apologies.

ETA: deleted the offending post

psycon
02-15-2016, 08:52 PM
Sorry, didn't know if it was related to trying to test the repo. Apologies.

from the first post : "please report any issues with the repo only here, (if a plugin wont install from it, not if it installs and you have issues with that plugin)"

psycon
02-15-2016, 08:53 PM
epgupdater installs fine as its just python script.
what i gonna try when things start working again is use the epgupdater and then set compiled pvr stalker(like urs is) to local path and select the epg_xmltv.xml file epg updater downloads.
should work np in theory.

yes that works fine..
setting remote address to "1" is easier tho.. but doesnt work on kodi 15 as it doesnt do the caching.