PDA

View Full Version : The 5th Wave

wickedjoker
02-10-2016, 08:10 PM
SciFi Movie 2016

Directed by:J Blakeson
Actors: Chloƫ Grace Moretz, Matthew Zuk, Gabriela Lopez

Plot: Four waves of increasingly deadly attacks have left most of Earth in ruin. Against a backdrop of fear and distrust, Cassie is on the run, desperately trying to save her younger brother. As she prepares for the inevitable and lethal fifth wave, Cassie teams up with a young man who may become her final hope - if she can only trust him.

My take: The movie starts off with a girl alone with a gun while under an alien invasion and seems like its going to be good with the first kill scene. But the the plot development just falls off a bridge. I am not sure what they were thinking but they tried the flash back and flash forward thing an failed miserably. What bugs me is I feel like this movie could have had so much potential but lacks character development and moved way to slow for me maybe the sequel will be better! BTW how many of these tween books are going to be made into movies wow. Give me some BATTLE LA 2 already!

Grade: 4 out of 10 stars

Kimbo
02-10-2016, 11:11 PM
Completely agree!!!Good Review!!

KarezmA
03-18-2016, 12:31 PM
does the movie playing on iptv channel?? i heard that

iptv
03-19-2016, 03:42 PM
No we do not have it yet on NFPS/Riocket Iptv

Marley
03-19-2016, 08:21 PM
i give it a 3 out of 10 it sucked was looking for so much more from this movie

Marley
03-19-2016, 08:28 PM
look in kodi go to stream all the sources or find plugging the movie will be there and its in 720p