PDA

View Full Version : PVR 1.03 working perfect on PC but not Firestick

abzik1122
02-06-2016, 09:57 PM
Decided to do further troubleshooting as my Firestick wasnt working and put Kodi on my macbook. Did an IPTV reset in the portal and proceeded with the configuration instructions in Tech Timeru's video .... low and behold works perfect.

Now i decided to do an iptv reset in the portal, reconfigured kodi on the firestick and again got the dreaded device conflict mac address mismatch....
do i need to flush cache somewhere or what??

dara
02-07-2016, 12:23 AM
There are issues today with the donation checker with resets and changing MACs. I had the same issue with a MAC that was working on the pvr.stalker.nfps that needed to be reset. A reset should have worked, but I'm not convinced that the server is working correctly.

You could try and delete the TV29.db file in the userdata/database, which should be cleared when you do a clear data on Kodi.

ljhookem14
02-08-2016, 03:01 AM
There are issues today with the donation checker with resets and changing MACs. I had the same issue with a MAC that was working on the pvr.stalker.nfps that needed to be reset. A reset should have worked, but I'm not convinced that the server is working correctly.

You could try and delete the TV29.db file in the userdata/database, which should be cleared when you do a clear data on Kodi.

DARA,

I'm not one, but many people for the last 3-5 days have kept trying to reset and/or change their MAC. What if they went over the 15 limit?

The right thing to do by papiao.is is to start that 15 reset over after things are corrected. They better not restrict those people, who many were told to go reset over at papiao.is over and over again, from having service. That would be totally unfair.

dara
02-08-2016, 03:29 AM
You won't get an argument from me about that, at least functionally. They have their reasons for it, but it would be nice to know them.

abzik1122
02-08-2016, 04:18 AM
seems to work now... changed mac updated in portal, reset iptv. seems like it was on the their backend DB side all along.

kingkong1
02-08-2016, 11:59 AM
What actually happens if you reset more than 15 times then???

abzik1122
02-08-2016, 02:56 PM

probably not a good idea..

dara
02-08-2016, 03:08 PM

It's a daily limit. They probably consider changing MACs and resetting excessively as a sign you are 'pinging' security.